EMC Celebrates 4 Years with Cake, Cookies, and More!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2015.

1. One more candle on your cake,
    That's no reason to frown or pout,
    You have the strength to make a wish,
    And blow all your candles out.
    Happy birthday EMC!!! :)
    MustangLover25 likes this.
  2. Wow! It has been 4 years of fun already! Thank you Aikar and staff for all your hard work making EMC the best server!
    Happy Birthday EMC!
    ~MoeMacZap~
    LoveFaces likes this.
  3. Happy Birthday EMC! I'm days away from my 3rd anniversary with you guys and I must say.....what a great place we have here! The player base, the staff, the custom plugins...all what makes this server such a fantastic place to call home. Keep up the good work! May we see many more birthdays to come :)
  4. Happy Birthday EMC.
    I'd really just like to say that this server has the most supportive communtiy i've ever seen. Thank you everyone.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday EMC
    Here's to many more years of minecraft fun
    *Cheers*
  6. All the best to EMC! Great job dev team, community manager, staff, senior staff, build team, contribution team, youtuber, community and everyone else I might have forgotten :)
  7. Thanks to all the players and staff for making emc such a fun place for the last 4 years, let's hope there's plenty more to come :3
  8. I am so happy EMC is around for 4 years! I don't post much on the forums, but reading all the entries is so much fun ;) :p
    Happy birthday :)
  9. What I love about EMC is all the people. Everyone is so nice. I also like the events and stuff.
  10. Cookies?!

What I love about EMC: The community! :D

(staff is OK too ;))
    MrsWishes, ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  11. 4 Years of EMC! Congrats! Glad I have had the opportunity to spend about 2 and a half years with you all. The community here is amazing, and I am so glad I had the opportunity to find the perfect server for me.
  12. I don't have too many pictures because I was pretty, uhm, distracted & sleepy ;) So with my previous comment kept in mind (I don't want to compete for any promo) I'm posting this here because it seems like the most appropriate place. It's the only thing I'm sometimes missing out on after an event: a little story or some pictures about it in the aftermath.

Why I love EMC? Because you guys (staff) take your time to do stuff like this for us guys (players):

The birthday drop party. Clearly visible are the party organizers on top (though you can't make out the name the flying makes it pretty obvious to me) and all the guests at the bottom ;)

The AFK corner (as I called it). While running around I also try to pay attention to small details. And I just want to say that I was really impressed to see that there were several players out there who first took the time / effort to go to the edges of the 'playing field' before going AFK for a while. Sure; plenty of exceptions too: people also went AFK in the middle of the chaos. But this is what I also noticed happening and I thought it was really nice of them.

Why? To me this is like: "Let's move out of the way so that active players can have better chances of getting stuff".

In case you're wondering, you can see that only "a few" people visited this party. Hard to notice anything going on, really ;)
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  13. Been around for almost four years, and have watched this place grow into something amazing. Happy birthday, Empire. May there be many more.
  14. What i love about EMC is the community and everything else in it :)
    Happy Birthday Empire!!!
  15. Happy Birthday Empire Minecraft and Thank you for Cake/Cookies/Etc, wish everyone a good year!
  16. My birthday wish is peace on Empire and an end to griefers!
  17. Happy birthday EMC!!!

I love EMC because:

-Has a very organize servers

-Big community

-The economy is very balanced

-and a lot more reasons.... XD
  18. Sorry forgot to remove. Was hint to stairway to heaven event.
  19. Happy Birthday!
  20. I can do this.

E is for the way you entertain me
    M is for the way you make me feel so new
    P is very, very pretty extraordinary
    I is for the individual settings, so true
    R is for the real wonderful people that are you
    E is even more than any server I could adore and

Love is all that I can give to you
    Love is more than just a minecraft game for two
    Me and EMC can make it
    Take my heart and please don't break it