Eclipsion Palace Tower Hotel Donation Request!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Jan 10, 2012.

1. javaw 2012-01-12 12-53-51-30.jpg
    **SECOND UPDATE** This is the wall design :D
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. limo? u will need a heliport in there, bro.
  3. Ill have two big towers in the end, so ill fit a helipad up there xD
  4. Looking awesome, Eclipsys!

I am currently helping JabrZer0 with a project, but I run a stone/glass/brick production plant in the wild.

Let me know if you ever want a few double-chests of any of those three and I'll deliver it myself!
  5. I could use some stone, for the floors and inner walls. Ill put you on the donaters list :D

Thx!

~Ecli
  6. i think that will be enough for me, thanks.
  7. Eclipsys come to my place when u online. I have donation for u. It's in a chest with your access.
  8. I like I like I like, looks awesome man!
  9. :D Have you seen it online yet =p? I'm gonna do every wall with the same design. im gonna add a first floor on y=80. Im still thinking about making a entrance hall with a dome, and with some water flowing from it. I still gotta figure out how to do that though xD

Glad you like it :D
    MR2R2M likes this.
  10. Yea, I have been checking on it every day :D It's awesome, pitty our timezones don't allow us to be on at the same time much :/
  11. javaw 2012-01-14 12-17-06-79.jpg
    THIRD UPDATE: The Main Entrance
  12. looking good eclipsys.. looking real good.
  13. Thx ism, when is that Residence contest comming :D? I wanna try my chances with this res as well. And do you happen to have some glowstone that i could have :D?

~Ecli
  14. wheres that chest xD? I cant find it =p

**EDIT: NVM found it :D im just blind**
  15. its a secret...
  16. do u have some glowstone to spare? and some leaves maybe? Im in need of both, and flowahhss, yellow n red :D
  17. i might be able to pull down some leaves and flowers.. glowstone.. i will have to see what i can get.
  18. Glowstone has top priority now :D. I need it for my hedge. Also the flowers are required :D
    Tell me what you can get :D

Thx alot ISM!

~Ecli