Eclipsion Palace Tower Hotel Donation Request!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Jan 10, 2012.

1. **Fifth Update** UNHAPPY UPDATE
    Hey, that update to 1.1 left the residence with biome coloured grass, and its UGLY. ULGEHHHHHH. Its ruining my entrance grass and the open grass D:
    javaw 2012-01-14 23-58-41-61.jpg
  2. ill see if i have any wool
  3. Poll: I'd like to hear your ideas on how to fix my Biome Grass problem! The winner will get 250rupees! Please post your idea as a response to this reply :D Thank you in advance!

~Eclipsys
  4. Solution: Green Wool. :)
  5. Either try digging it all up and replacing the dirt to see if it'll regrow normal grass, or use something to replace it, like leaves or stone brick (not green wool, too bright).
  6. if you just want it to look nice for yourself, you could always change the texture of a block you arent gonna use to the grass texture....

7. So up ^^THERE^^ are all the viable options for grass replacement. (I am using a custom Painterly Pack, btw)
    The "Green Wool" looks best, imho
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. Lol, hopefully Ecli in two days when I am not working we can catch up on utopia :)
  9. Well i jsut missed you xD lastlogin 1min ago MR2R2M =p

yesterday was my 100th day on EMC :D

Im now digging up the dirt, and replacing it, hoping the grass will fix itself xD
    MR2R2M likes this.
  10. Diggin' doesnt work, the grass colors will just grow back the way they were.
  11. **Sixth Update** Entrance & Main floor design.
    javaw 2012-01-15 18-52-16-79.jpg

What about that :D?
    Or should i change it to something else, i really dont know xD
    Importerer and MR2R2M like this.
  12. That looks aesthetically appealing! :)
  13. Seconded!

Maybe you should ask Justin about the grass problem...
  14. yeah, i found some plugin, called BioMed, but it only works to create or remove deserts and snowy stuff. The maker was planning on adding the grass color feature later on, but the plugin progress seems pretty dead.

I hope Justin finds a way to fix this annoying MC Biome Grass in the citys :D

And ive changed the pattern a little, that red line will be where the doors to the rooms will be placed, so ill be measuring rooms tomorrow. Also i will be adding the grand entrance hall and reception tomorrow!

~Ecli
  15. People, im in need of A LOT OF WOOL! Red Black and White! Is there anyone who could donate some please :D?
  16. Seventh Update:
    Reception Update ->
    javaw 2012-01-16 19-51-11-42.jpg
    MR2R2M likes this.
  17. I will get you red and black wool soon, check by my rubiks cube to see my sheep farm :)
  18. Update 7.1 :D
    javaw 2012-01-16 20-17-30-79.jpg
    MR2R2M likes this.
  19. This is really epic! :)

p.s. what texture pack you using?
  20. I believe it is John Smith...
    MR2R2M likes this.