Eclipsion Palace Tower Hotel Donation Request!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Thanks Crazy :)
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  2. Yessir it is, John Smith v8.4 Requires MC patcher :D
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. Update 8!
    javaw 2012-01-17 19-27-44-80.jpg

People, im in need of Glass (BLOCKS) And alot of wooden planks for the first floor! Please react to this post :D
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. I'm not "on my feet" yet, but I think I can dig up a stack or so of sand and glass it up for you. Sometime tonight or tomorrow maybe. This project is amazing by the way! Very cool, you are an MC architectural master mind. :3

I bet you'd make a killing selling your services...I'd get you to pimp out my house for sure. :D
  5. I will set up donation chest with 48 stack of glass for u soon
    :)
    And 40 of plank as soon as i finish my big tree farm

I will set it up on my utopia lot
  6. Thanks :D Its always nice to hear other people talking about my ''creations''. And that glass will be greatly appreciated :D

Thx!

~Ecli
  7. Ok nnnn, ive got a exam Economics now, ill come n get it when im back home :D
  8. Blows my donation out of the water. >_>

Sadness.
  9. All donations are requiered for me to finish my hotel, it doenst matter how big they are! I'm glad that i'm being supported by so many EMC members, and show what a great community we have :D Besides, nnnn is a Diamond supporter, has 3 residences, and alot of trees to cut down. There is no comparison :D

I need your glass as well :D

~Ecli
  10. Awesome. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy... q-q
  11. I need some time for plank.
    Glass should be up in 8 hrs
    Im outside lol
    Will be back in 4-6 hrs
  12. When can i come n get my donation Serg :D? let me know, im off to school now!
    Exams, Economics (blegh)

Bye :)
  13. Good luck with exam :)
  14. Yes, may the force be with you. As for when you want to pick up your donation...It's ready now. I'm probably going to head to bed in an hour or two. Anytime within now and then would be good. But you're off to school...So that can be problematic. I'm taking a crack at this, but I'd guess you'll be awake as I sleep. Hmm...I can try and figure out the whole sign access thing and leave it in a chest for you to pick up. That or you can swing by my pad around this time tomorrow, though earlier so I don't catch you leaving for school. ;P
  15. To make access sign
    [access] in the first line
    And name on other line ( up to 3 people for 1 sign)

For this case is

[access]
    eclipsys

Sign must be above item (lever button chest craftingtable door etc.)
  16. I think I got it. Does the capitalization matter? I put "Eclipsys". And my name. Though...I think I naturally have access since it's mine? Or no?
  17. I dont know about capital letter but I think it should be fine
    And if u own that plot u dont need your name. U can access it anyway
  18. Alright, thanks.

Anyway, my address is 8036. Server 4. The glass is in a box outside the front door(To the left of my porch). I just adjusted my teleport spot to the front of my house as to avoid confusion. Just don't go looking at my house! It's ugly and unfinished! x_x

But I'm going to bed. Stop by at your leisure to pick up the goods. ^^
  19. Sand will be ready in 3 hrs. sorry to delay but i just came back. And need to have dinner first. :)