E3 2016

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mastism, Jun 8, 2016.

1. ...Why is Link wearing Linkle's hoodie..? o3o
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  2. I was only in it for Bethesda and Sony stuff...
  3. btw, I am not able to watch any of the spotlights on E3, SE reveal anything on FF14 version 4.0? I know that 3.3: Revenge of the Hoard just came out a few weeks ago with some rather unexpected battles.. But I know there is still more in Heavensward, as ARR went to 2.5, and there is yet one more Void Ark raid to be released.. Also, there should be more videos on FF7.. *Crosses fingers that Hallmark Cloud scenario is kept in the game*
  4. Those Fallout 4 add-ons.... yum!
    CyborgTed and Kytula like this.
  5. Three Thoughts:
    • Waiting for COD4 Remastered gameplay.
    • Battlefield 1 looks sick.
    • I'm gonna wait to form an opinion on Infinite Warfare.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Well Sony won... again
  7. COD IW looked.. whats the word?... awful, sure... disappointing, yes... horrific, absolutely. If the multiplayer looks like that I will be even more mad than I am now...
    CyborgTed likes this.
  8. Well at least COD has confirmed to me I (yet again) won't be buying their next game from them...

As for Battlefield, that blew me away. Amazing looking game.

I'm also quite excited for Mafia III... anyone else?
    CyborgTed likes this.
  9. I am super excited for battlefield. It is the exact game the FPS genre players have been asking for for the past few years, and its finally here. Gonna grind the crap out of the open beta they said there will be.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. I'd like to start seeing WW2 based games again as well, but I'm definitely happy to see a WW1 game too. It's great to see a game producer coming out of modern and futuristic warfare and going back into the nitty gritty of how it used to be.
  11. The last guardian looks like it will be really cool. I have no intention of getting vr any time soon so half the stuff Sony showed doesn't really apply.
  12. They wanted to try something new, but forgot want their fans want so they put in modern warfare to try to drag them in to buying it. Pretty scummy of them...
  13. Easy marketing ploy for them, unfortunately. Make a game that people don't seem to like which are similar to their recent games, stick something in there that some older players will buy into and only make it available with that game... equals profit. Some people will get taken in by the remastered COD, but they haven't fooled me... I am not going to participate in another COD money grab, I'm still waiting for them to return to the good old COD 1-6 days when they made amazing games with great content!
    AmusedStew likes this.
  14. SHG has hope. They said they listened to fans in AW and stated that there will not be exo suits in their new game. However, that is a year and a half away...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. So apparently there will be a Treehouse Live event this year. Phew. Also, luckily I got to know in time!
    It will start in 15 minutes, I'll definitely be watching for a while!
  16. I'm enjoying it so far!
  17. Its a diff color .3.
  18. Alright! Nintendo dropped a BUNCH of the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. So, what did I do after the E3 footage? Theorizing where the game goes on the Zelda Timeline! And here's what I came up with! :D

So the Koroks are back, which eliminate the option for other timeline placement (in my opinion). I feel that this game takes BEFORE The Wind Waker, but after Ocarina of Time; and here's why,
    After the events of The Minish Cap, we never hear about that Link. Almost immediately after TMM, OoT's story begins to unfold. I believe that this Link is the Link from the Minish Cap, but just....grown up a tad. Given BotW's Link design, I'd age this Link around 15 or 16. However, in order to fit what Nintendo said at E3, and to fit my theory, Link is actually around 115 or 116. Now before you go "wtf 115?", let me explain.
    It is said that this Link was sealed and was asleep for 100 years prior to Breath of the Wild's story. This means that Link is at LEAST 110, regardless of his looks.
    I feel that when Link was sealed, he WAS around 15 or 16, but let's be honest; after being asleep for 100 years, a 115 yr old isn't gonna last long, especially in the Hyrule that is presented to us. I believe that who or whatever sealed him placed a spell over Link so that he wouldn't physically age, so that he would still have the physical abilities to stop the evil.
    Now that age is aside, let me explain why this would fit before TWW. At the beginning of Wind Waker, we are informed that Hyrule was in danger, and the Hero of Time (Ocarina of Time Link) saved it from Ganon. Then, 100 years later Ganon returned and reeked havoc on Hyrule. Hmm....100 years after OoT, thats where our Link was asleep. The time before and immediately after Ocarina of Time was the time when Minish Cap Link continued to live in Hyrule while all this is going on, as he ages into a teenager. When Ganon revived himself, it is said that the Hylians prayed to the Gods for help. I believe that the Gods already foresaw Ganon's arrival and sealed the Hero of Minish away, seeing his full potential. The Gods then woke Link, in a final effort to save Hyrule. Link then collects the Spirit Orbs from the shrines scattered about Hyrule, and the monks all tell him that he has the potential to join the forces attempting to bring about Ganon's downfall. (Watch carefully at parts in the Treehouse footage when Link is with a monk.) He then eventually finds the Master Sword (Even though that wasn't shown in the footage, its obvious, since it was in the trailer) and defeats Ganon (another part we haven't seen, and probably won't, but again is obvious. If Ganon is in a Zelda game, he's gonna die, its just common sense.) Then, probably after the events of Breath of the Wild, to ensure Ganon's destruction, the Gods flood Hyrule.
    nuclearbobomb and autumnrain26 like this.
  19. *woop noises*
    BREATH OF THE WIIIIIIIIILD
  20. I find it insane that the new Zelda trailer has hit 1.28 million views in the 10 hours it's been out...
    Two hours ago, it was at 450k+ views.

Has Zelda: Breath of the Wild gotten even more anticipation than Twilight Princess had a decade ago?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE

- Once again, hype has struck. I'm not letting it drive me crazy.
    But for being E3, it's hard to stop the leaks.

{ Shaking }
    ChrisTheHylian and 607 like this.