Dwight's 800th day AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The_Boulder, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Haha Poor Betsy's. Apparently mooshrooms are lightning magnets because Brit and I kept losing Scootypuff Jr.

That neighborhood was awesome :D.
    penfoldex likes this.
  2. I played at Division III University in West Texas.
    Kyzoy likes this.
  3. How many rupees have you made of of logging?
    Term once priced his wood wrong, and I got about 1,500r each stack of jungle wood. Then I told him. Brotherly revenge.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. Around 150k rupees, when we were selling them for 35r a stack. That's was 2 years ago when rupees were worth than now. In today's rupees it would be about 600k.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  5. Do you think they are they are the USD? Oh wait.. the EPR (Empire Rupee) is stronger.. nvm.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  6. Q: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  7. 42
    Seffychan likes this.
  8. Congrats, yet my question is: Have you lived in Texas your whole life?
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  9. Your account for EMC is 5 days older than mine! Haha a crazy 800 it has been. Glad to see you still on here, man! Congrats on your 800.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  10. Yep I have lived in Texas my whole life nowhere else but I lived in different areas thought out the State. Them being West, East, Cental, Panhandle and Coastal Texas all great places to live at. I would say cities I lived in but don't anyone has heard of them. :D
  11. Congrats on 800 days! :)

1. If you were really a robot, would you want to know?
    2. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
    3. If you could pick a single super power, what would it be and why?
    4. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
    5. Would you rather know a lot about a little or a little about a lot?
    Dwight5273 likes this.

12. 1.*cuts opens forearm to find if am a robot.. Hmm sure why not but it be my little secret.

2. I would say Honey& cinnamon flavored Ham Sandwich topped out with everything because I can cook a mean Ham every year and never get tired of it. :d

3. Regeneration because I can regenerate cartilage in my joints, missing bones, teeth and exceptional brain cells :p

4. who's my wife and how can I find her? Jk. I would ask if my goals I'm setting myself right now pay off In the future.

5.I would like to know little about a lot because I can have more conversations that way.
    5weety and ISMOOCH like this.
  13. Ah, you looked like you played for sfu :p
  14. I could possibly know where they are at.
  15. Congrats on 800! Do you agree with the fact that with careful planning and reasoning, we could make cows completely useless in the economy for anything other than decorative cow eggs?
  16. How many times would you allow me to high five you before you would say "please stop"?
    Also: What is your favorite genera of Anime? If it is Space Western, your second favorite? (maybe also anyway)
  17. Would you mind typing a short rehash of how you got involved with Empire Minecraft and your secret to longevity (800days!) ???
  18. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood..? And do you know the way to San Jose..?
  19. Will you have cake for the occasion?
  20. You'll spend a bit of time on this one;

What do you believe is your purpose in life?

Philosophy just got real.