Dwight's 800th day AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The_Boulder, Apr 5, 2014.

1. hmm Yes but you would need a utopia res and shavingfoam under your control

Endless but after 20 minutes would take so I could pop open a silver bullet to keep going. I would say my favorite Genera would be Mecha but Space Western is number 2. Those two go back and forth always like Dark theme series or realism.

Shortest I can make it. My cousin "Murrgetter" and I ran a server for just us and couple of friends but got tired of it after awhile. So Murrgetter went looking for some servers and so he found Emc and told me about and come on to play Minecraft. That's about jest of it. Longevity.. hmm Always keep thinking of new ideas to do and new players to play with. Throughout my time on Emc I have been part of many groups and had fun but after awhile I would drift away to do something new but last couple players I have played with I have became good friends and are level randomness is about the same so we still do new things everyday. Never gets boring with them around.

What kind? Strawberry Cake or Yellow Cake

I do have purpose in my life and what that purpose is for me to decide what it should be.