Duperia (claim)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How long ago did you start this build 72Volt?

I see player structures within 3k of your area. and they date back a fair while. You will need those players to confirm they are ok with you being claim owner to establish this base.

EDIT: They will need to confirm here in this thread
  2. We have looked at that village nearby, it seems like no one has been there for some while, I have put signs up saying if they would like to ally or not and I get no answer.... I think it's abandoned and if you could go and see if they have been there recently, that would be great. :)
  3. I set down the chest a while back, started building the walls a week or two ago.
  4. I saw the signs. I suggest you convo them on forums, and possibly send a book by mail. As the people there have been online. even if they haven't visited their base recently.

Unfortuantly, even if a build is abandoned, you'd still need the ok from the owner. As they may return at some point, and were there long before you were. :)
  5. What if they never return? Will that mean I cannot be established?
  6. Correct. Why did you choose to build so close to another players base?

I strongly recommend you look at building elsewhere. over 3k from any other player base.

There's possibly the opportunity to place the central 'locked chest' further away from your actual base, where a 3k radius will not overlap with another players base.But you will still need the OK from the base that is extremely close to you even if you do move the central locked chest. As the other base is simply too close. :)
  7. I didn't see any other bases. :(
    We already have quite a lot of the base built, we can't move.
  8. Bump! Rent is abolished, you can now get land for free by asking me!
  9. Considering our inability to get established, and new ideas, I'm considering making a new outpost, and maintaining Duperia as a makeshift base only. Any objections?
  10. Duperia is now disbanded as an independent outpost, and will be operated as a base of Concordia. This thread should be locked soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.