Duperia (claim)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump! Could a mod mark this as established? :)
  2. Could I please have directions?
  3. Yes, Kitten, please Msg me for the cords.
  4. Can't do coords,I'm totally terrible at them.
  5. Ok, well I may be able to guide you if you msg me and I can look on the live map.
  6. Bump!
    Some pics.

We defeated a Momentus! I got my first Tokens (509 to be exact) and Jake got 1,100 :)
    Depicted is one specimen of Shiny Flesh, the two Zombie Heads, and a Vault Voucher ^_^

We also built a carrot farm.

It's never too late to join Duperia!
    • Have a mind for making money? Work at our increasing range of farms and quarries, pool your resources with ours, let us auction it off for you, then pocket a share of the profit!
    • Want to battle and become a warrior? Have people to group with for your battles! You can also pool the spoils of your battles, which we will then auction on, giving you a share of the profit :)
    • Creatively minded? Make Duperia your wild home, for only a low weekly rent.
    Join now!
  7. I'd be interested in joining Duperia! :D
  8. Volt is sending you coords to Duperia right now! :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. Bump, could a Mod mark this as established please?
  10. I would love to join!
  11. Okay, I'll send you coords once I get on. (Probably 10 minutes.)
    pat2011 likes this.
  12. Can someone send me coords please?
  13. Sent :)
    pat2011 likes this.
  14. Attention, we are hiring as many workers as we can get. Please post on this forum if you would like to join! (Woodcutting, Mining, Quarrying, Smelter, Farmer, etc.)
  15. Bump :) Please comment if you would like to join :)
  16. Bump!

We have built 4 more wall segments, each containing a different type of farm, including Melons, Pumpkins, Carrots, and Potatoes. Today, me and Jake will be mining diamonds for pickaxes, for digging out a tunnel to spawn, which will then be expanded to house a railway. If you'd like to help out, you're welcome to join up!

Here are a couple of screenshots of the progress.

Here's a map of Duperia so far! Note the 5 rooftop farms.

And here's a picture of the real thing, taken from the birch farm roof.
  17. When you make the Railway,I'll finally come:)
  18. We're around one-fifth done with the tunnel. After that, we'll need to expand it so we can put a railway in it.
  19. Could you come and help us build the rail? :)
  20. Bump :) We've finished the tunnel, if you want to run down the tunnel, it's about a 15-20 minute run. We'd supply you with food. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.