Dragon Tombs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KiraShizumi, Dec 18, 2014.

1. I mean just the general "Dragon Tombs" lol, I mean everyone knows it's coming out

not the exact things being done
  2. We are trying to avoid any hype stemming from progress on that project right now. That is all

Actual implementation will be different than that ticket. But a method for subzones for regular players is on the schedule to be released!
    Pab10S and cadgamer101 like this.
  3. [DATA EXPUNGED]
    I mean seriously, could Aikar instead be working on the [REDACTED]
  4. You may note that custom mobs have been appearing recently. They have come as a result of a more robust customization system than was used to create the 'Enraged' versions introduced last year. The customization system is a byproduct of [DELETED] development.
  5. Guys, I read to much, Close your browsers, Men in black suits are at my door, It's Aikar's gestapo, They've hacked my systems, Quick go to [This message has been redacted by staff for the following reasons {N/A} We are sorry if this has caused any inconvenience]
  6. Wow, so many things have been removed by staff or redacted. My curiosity is burning through my scarred fur.
  7. I think we're just too smart and are figuring out that dragon tombs may never be finished and that we are revealing there secrets and evil plan
  8. I just regard it as vaporware of some kind.

I've never been all to bothered about it, and I've never really understood the hype around it. It just seems like one of those things that people get excited about, and then weeks after release people don't care about it that much/it's not what people expected it to be.

//Yes i'm a negative nelly. Whatcha gon' do about it?

Hasn't it been #Blame[version number]Update ever since one has came out though? :p
  9. It will not surprise most of us. We are well expecting the event, and if you plan on making it astonishing I would see no reason to make it the major. You see, when something is announced for a few years with only words saying it is coming along, it will make people impatient. Look at presidents, they promise more jobs and we start being all pissy towards them one year in their term. Also, a release date would be splendid and get us all excited for it. With what you guys have been doing it, you have announced it a while back and made us super excited. As time went on, more and more people became less excited. However, a release date would basically release the effect. The closer it becomes, the more excited we all are.

One prime example is the Wasteland addition, we were all practically awaiting in town spawn with our best pickaxes.

TL;DR: Please add a date you guys are working to release it on.
    607 likes this.
  10. It is better to not release a date, then have a set date everyone gets excited for and have issues prevent us from meeting that deadline or things that are more immediately important push it back. We have an idea of what we want it by now, but we won't make any promises we may not be able to keep.

Also, my post was in reference to other things not Dragon tombs related.
    607 likes this.
  11. I apologize. I do see where you are coming from by the way.
    607 likes this.
  12. People, I think we should stop acting like we are being redacted by staff so heavily. This will scare new members away.
    TigerstarMC and cadgamer101 like this.
  13. Not just that, it's also annoying.
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.