Dragon eggs gone wrong

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Spyrovsgnorg, Jun 16, 2014.

1. i under stand what you have gone through makeing it at least a year that pretty good for just a dragon egg

like i said in a way older is better
  2. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED >: D
    607 and bloodra1n like this.
  3. why can't we just settle this easily were new one,s will still be a bit cheaper old 1,s can be same price i wana do this peacfuly
  4. i dont think you really do, have you fought a single boss on 10? do you know how much investment it costs?under perfect circumstances it takes roughly three sets of god armor, a stack of god apples and golden ones and god weapons a full set of god armor goes for 20k by itself and even then you can still die cause of enraged teleporting to you and hitting you at just the right moment, if you die you lose all token rewards so bye bye 100kish.

and thats just one, according to staff it would take about 6 of those to get where the highest number of tokens any of us have are and an egg is goign to be worth more then that that means for me to get enough tokens to earn a dragon egg i have to spend 600k in rupees just to fight the boss. you are telling me all my hard work is worth less then anyone opening their bank account on a sale day and clicking yes.

you are just plain wrong. the eggs were meant to be normal land claiming eggs they shouldnt change just cause the people who have waited have been forced to wait. or because you want some kind of elite status for seizing a profitable opportunity.
    bloodra1n, Gap542 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  5. Noone knows what the new ones will be priced at yet, as they aren't even out yet... 1 Person cannot say a price they all have to be sold at. They will (in the end) be priced whatever the community is willing to pay for them, no more, no less.
    chickeneer likes this.
  6. he is saying he wants special lore so the one he paid for retains the value he bought it at. emc as far as i know has never participated in investment protection. you paid that price its on you if the market on them drops thats just too dang bad imo.
    bloodra1n and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  7. as you said (claiming land) which means that the regulars will be a still very rare thing

opps was lag didnt mean to do it twice

for fair i think it should be a vote off
  8. so edit or delete your double posts, and edit the op to include a vote.
  9. vote can not be added after thread-creation

and fixing his posts...
    607 likes this.
  10. why can't emc just recall the regular eggs and put a date lore on them?
  11. like i have said many times why don't we just let the lovely citizens of Empire Minecraft decide?
  12. ^_^ i think that is fair
  13. Could you stop spamming please :)
    607 likes this.
  14. ok sorry i honestly want to be fair in all ways but really why don't we just have a vote off post yes to change it or no to not
  15. just to be wondering isn't the dragon eggs in the tomb update only for claiming land?
  16. So, you're doing all of this fuss because you spent 555k without realizing that dragon eggs will start circulating in the economy causing it to possible go down in price thus you losing your rupees.

Therefore you want your egg(Standard Eggs) to have some lore so it keeps it worth.

~
    This thread is so biased.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  17. Not excally I want it to be a collecter kind rare item
  18. Exactly the point. The whole reason of this suggestion is because it benefits you.
    bloodra1n and bitemenow15 like this.
  19. It would benifit all the current owners
  20. there honestly shouldnt be any difference in them, they both are for the same purpose, one was just released early so players who had them could "earlier" claim land thats the only reason.
    Gap542 likes this.