Dragon Egg Contest!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ignoramoose, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Moose will be using McEdit to analyze the structure and you can too =)
  2. Two and a half weeks left to complete your entries! I've already recieved 2 so far!
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  3. Are command blocks allowed? I'm making an adventure map, and it would make it a lot easier if I could use them.
  4. I'll allow them. DO NOT use them as a building material - like making a wall out of them, but if you need them for the command purpose for an adventure map, go ahead.
  5. MCedit :D
  6. Yay! Thanks ignoramoose. Yeah, I'm not going to use them as a building material, just to change difficulty/time/teleport, things like that.
  7. Time is running out...Have you entered yet?
  8. Just found this today, is it too late to enter? I've got no ideas in my brain and I'm low on time. What are the odds of me winning it xD
  9. You can enter. Deadline for submission is the 22nd. 12 days is short, but that's still plenty of time.
  10. I still need to enter! :eek:
  11. 4 MORE DAYS!!! :eek:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Ooh i know its late but can gunpowder be added? Fireworks! :D
  13. added
  14. Yep I'm not going to enter lol can't do anything in 4 days....but give me rupees anyway? You know you love meh =)
  15. There were no rupees involved...the fact that you dont even read the op isn't a great way to start...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. My bad lol I only went straight to my alerts where I had 1 waiting so I clicked it without reading and realising the prize was the Dragon Egg :p
  17. Contest deadline is approaching.
    Get in your submissions!
  18. The entry period for this contest is now closed. We will be reviewing the submissions. Please do not contact us regarding your submission as we want to maintain anonymity of entries.
  19. So who won?
  20. I believe it's still being judged... The original post said winner should be announced in about two weeks. I'm sure we will be notified when judging is complete.