Dragon Egg Contest!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ignoramoose, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Well wouldn't it be best if i link the texture pack with the build :p?
  2. Please don't. I'd be able to remember who sent texture pack requests / what texture pack. Please list it on a sign in the build - that way you can remain anonymous.
  3. What happens if we DO go over the maximum amount? Is there a penalty?
  4. I'm in... I hope.
  5. If anyone is going to make a giant dragon, ITS MY IDEA :3

TO DO list:

Build giant dragon with attacking motions *check*
    Build small town around dragon that match his actions *to do*
    Win Competition *check*
  6. If you go over you are disqualified.
  7. I better make my giant obsidian dragon with great care :O
  8. Ah... Thanks for the info.
  9. Are we allowed to use spawn eggs?
  10. Learn to snip, please. Also, how do you plan to build with a spawn egg?...
    Edit: Now my post looks odd cause his post was Moosed >.<
    JabrZer0 and penfoldex like this.
  11. You can't really big anything with eggs. If you want some animals running around, that's fine.
  12. wait, can i use things that aren't on the list like cocoa beans?
  13. If something is not on the list, mention it here and I just might add it. Otherwise - you cannot use it.

Cocoa beans would fall under plants - so you've got infinite of them.
  14. Is there a certain theme or idea we should try to follow?
  15. Nope. Whatever you want to build is acceptable. It's a free idea. Whatever you think is best, go for it!

The whole idea is that I want people to be able to do whatever they like / are good at. If someones really good a circuits but not at building, they should have a chance to win just the same!
  16. oh, i just we where supossed to build a secret tomb or something like the indiana jones and the one who finds it and makes it to the end get a dragon egg?
  17. Can we use mossy stone brick, cracked stone brick and chiseled stone brick? I ask because normal stone brick can be made from stone, which we have, but the other ones can't. Thanks! I plan to participate.
  18. Could i use anvils as a building block?
    Thanks
  19. Are you allowed to use stone bricks/stone slabs and glass? I have an entry that might work.