Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Check out the egg id on this one.. If eggs around the world was still running I could trade this egg anything I wanted.
    607 likes this.
  2. Haha, that's great!
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. I’ll buy it. Please. I want it.
    Anything on my scroll is available to breed, take your pick
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  4. What a punnY dragon code
    AncientTower likes this.
  5. I recently checked and this game lives from 2006 It was released when I was 2 years old (little babe/y)
  6. I thought "Woah, you're young." Then I actually calculated, and realised you are older than I was when I joined EMC. ._.
  7. I am 13
  8. Ah. Still, that is about as old, and you actually joined over a year ago. :p
  9. Thanks but I'll just be keeping it. I think the only thing that I'd have traded this on have would been 2 cb golds and 1 cb silver.
    607 likes this.
  10. ._.
    das 'spensive
    very 'spensive
    EDIT: Just caught my first CB Bauta since the release :D
  11. Like i said in the original post that I wish eggs around the world was still active cause there I would have been able to get the eggs I'd like for a trade.
    607 likes this.
  12. I remember that, but can't find anything about it on the internet...
  13. A quote from the Dragcave wiki:
    *ahem* "Eggs Around The World has officially been closed down following an incident on Christmas of 2018. The website was attacked after a user(s) launched a large number of bots to the site, possibly using a botnet, spanning 3 days. Due to this, API access was shut down, and the owner of the site has officially terminated the webspace and domain."
  14. Yeah, I'm sorry, I did find that, after posting my post. I didn't think I needed to update, as this message doesn't actually say anything about what it was, which is what I'd like to remember. Apparently you could find people to trade eggs with. Did it have a forum?
  15. EATW or the game in general?
  16. Eggs Around The World, I know dragcave has a forum. :p (although I'm not sure if I ever posted in it...)
  17. I'm not sure if it had a forum as I only used the site as a hatchery and to see what people were trading.
    607 likes this.
  18. 2nd Gen.. Anyone want it?
  19. Due to the val. day event starting, how would I be able to get all the eggs in time (I can hold 4 eggs at a time)

My scroll is https://dragcave.net/user/Ruff415 (so you can see time left on eggs /hatch-lings)