Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Should I unhide my eggs now?
  2. When the hidden fogged egg at the top of your screen is gone when you have your scroll open. That’ll be when you can un-hide your egg.
  3. That sentence confused me
  4. My 2 new babies look adorable xD
  5. was able to snag this rare copper dragon last night..
    607 likes this.
  6. I want some cool dragons, too! Click mine pls!
  7. What dragons?
  8. Is it good or bad all 6 of my dragons are unique?
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. In my opinion it's good! People have different preferences, though. And that's cool. :)
    AncientTower and DrMadFate like this.
  10. No, that is just how many different type of dragons I've got.. That's all unique means is how many different breeds you have.
  11. I added another one to my collection the egg is under the uncommon category
    AncientTower likes this.
  12. my sig’s messin up

what it’s supposed to be

Feed my dwagons. Pleeeaase?

messed up sig below
  13. Not all of your dragons are unique, though, which his are, and mine are too. (when I'd accidentally get a dragon I'd gotten before, I'd freeze it as a hatchling, and I never ended up making the mistake twice)
  14. Lol, but if you don't have the same type how are you going to make long lineages of that breed. I have over 1,500 dragons but only 181 unique breeds of dragons..
    607 likes this.
  15. I wouldn't mind a Blusang Lindwyrm. You can check my list and see if there is anything you may want.
    607 likes this.
  16. fixed my sig so you can see my dragons and click them! They were hidden, getting views before... :p
    607 likes this.
  17. I got new babies!
    607 likes this.