Do you have a Bestfriend

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheRobotChicken, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I just left the LLO :(
  2. That's a tricky one because ever since day one.......okay I lied day 56, ive been making friends on emc but the one I hung out with
    and I still do is TheSpyPie, although a close second is promotocross110 and another close third is Alexzur10.
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  3. Snoopyalex, _Stads_, Hannahki, L0tad and Jase2010
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. I have a best friend, he was my friend since pre-primary and also my best friend in EMC, I always play minecraft with him. His nam is sonicol1
    sonicol1 likes this.
  5. Pro Tip: There's an edit button for that :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. I have to say daflamingtaco.

Although I really do enjoy it when jacob5089 is on.
  7. Everyone is my best friend :)
    jrm531, Gap542, Steven7485 and 3 others like this.
  8. I try to like everyone and not choose favorites ... But if I had to go by the one who hangs out with me the most when others won't ... and who has helped me out and done the most projects with me ... It would have to be ItsMeMatheus ... He's always been there for me - I just wanna say 'Thanks Math' :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Most all my friends left sadly back when the 1.3/1.4 update came out that was soo buggy, life caught up with them or they or threw a fit and left for other reasons. The people I spend the most time with and I call best friends are sonicol1, Dwight, mba2012, Scarligmione, britbrit3197(my sister), & CamerinDrake(husband).

TREES people, Chris_flo, Sonicol1, Kadboy, alyattayla, and cddm95ace..
    sonicol1 and mba2012 like this.
  10. i really dont have an IRL friend, and i dont really have a number one friend, im more everyone's friend :3
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  11. newo2001 is my irl friend and he always helps me with money making xD (That's what i normal do :p)
    And since 2 days or so i also do a lot with DangerSpider :)
  12. Where am I in that list?!
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  13. I have many best friends I could write them all down.... but I don't wanna break my fingers xD
  14. My emc best friend is deffinatly jrm531. We have built 2 mega malls (both in progress).
    jrm531 likes this.
  15. My best friend is Enzler, he's a IRL friend, but he's not very active cause his parents are super strict and his computer lags like its 1970.

The people I hang out with the most are the TREES people, especially Chris_flo, Sonicol1, Kadboy, dandandondo, alyattayla, and Pandaseatramen. (EDIT: Also Pab10s)
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. :O Fix'd xD
    mba2012 and sonicol1 like this.
  17. Does my mother count?
  18. No Smooch's!.... thread locked j/k
    Jcplugs, ob1bob69, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  19. No silly... On the server :p
    Chris_Flo likes this.