Do you agree the actions of my school? what should i do?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1998golfer, Oct 5, 2012.

?

*read OP then vote* Do you agree with the actions of the school?

Yes 6 vote(s) 15.0%
No 34 vote(s) 85.0%
  1. Need to make one change though...
    In Soviet Russia,
    Airsoft gun smuggle YOU to school!
  2. Its a good thing you helped yor friend to pay for his lunch :)
  3. LOLZ Untitled.png
    Jeanzl2000 and mba2012 like this.
  4. My school has security guards, AND at least 3 police officers there at one time.
  5. Thats how my school is, But I will tell my stories when the time comes. ;)

All I have to say is that, the teachers, administrators or whatever you have at your school, should've had proof that your friend had stolen the money, it was $4.00, not three. Whenever a student steals money at my school, the teachers tell the people at the main office to make an announcement to the entire school, and if it itsn't retrieved by the end of the school day, well..... They haven't had to go that far yet. :p
  6. I don't know if it is form me googleing Airsoft altest 20 times a day or the thread

had to share it

Do you agree the actions of my school  what should i do    Page 2   Empire Minecraft.png
  7. How is yours blue
    And too late.
  8. BLASTTTT

Another add poped up about airsoft, and they got some good deals
  9. Go to the bottom and click the color thingy. Next to the terms and rules.
  10. Pat down is a technical term for searched. They inspect pretty much all of your pockets and sides to make sure you have nothing illegal. If your found with something of that sort it's taken up with the principle. If it's something that you can be arrested for it's brought up to the court.
  11. If you think this is bad you should see a school i live by(Dont go to). They have metal detectors and pat downs.
  12. My school has 1 security guard.
    The high school I am planning to go to has 2 officers.
  13. I had a teacher stab another teacher 17 times with a screwdriver.... And then another one where 15 seniors came to schools with hammers and got in a giant fight, breaking another teachers arm. I have a wonderful school.
  14. Sounds..... lovely.......
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  15. haha ya we have like a whole security team at my High School, and police cars patrolling the parking lot b4 & after school in golf carts. Security is tight... lol.
  16. Sounds like you go to a very prestige's school.
  17. I had a senior give a freshman a rice crispy. 10 minutes later he was puking his guts out. The senior switched the marshmallows with gorilla glue, what a lovely school.
  18. Sounds.....Lovely....
  19. Holy crap... Never accept food from a stranger kids: