Do you agree the actions of my school? what should i do?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1998golfer, Oct 5, 2012.

?

*read OP then vote* Do you agree with the actions of the school?

Yes 6 vote(s) 15.0%
No 34 vote(s) 85.0%
  1. Directed by Michael Bay.
  2. ? i just found it randomly on youtube... whos that?
  3. Very known (Well i guess not) Movie director famous for good movies.
  4. Hmmm,,, well whatever. lol.
  5. Uhh... what? Are your school security guards from the TSA or something? Another case of schools being too lazy to find who did it and instead blaming everyone. -_-
  6. Your school has security guards?!
  7. Mine has tons. and police patrolling,
  8. I must live in a freaking bubble or something...
  9. Well, how big is your high school? mines about 2000 students (i think)
  10. About 800 students.
  11. For all the "Holy cow security guards" and this post:
    Things are getting to the point schools NEED someone to monitor what goes on because there are kids out there bringing in guns and the possibility of someone coming from off campus with a gun. Not everyone is going to obey the "Weapons Prohibited" signs on all the doors and even though they remain locked from the outside there's the possibility of breaking glass to get in and all.

There is no real way to protect yourself on a campus unless they decide to provide bulletproof vests or SWAT gear.
    As Vivid said:
    When I was going to school we didn't even have to have police at the school until I was in Middle and High School. Kids thought it was hilarious to plant bomb threats and make hit lists. When I was in high school we had cases like my Sophomore year a kid I have known since Kindergarten brought a gun to school because he was being picked on and was going to shoot the guy who kept doing it because nobody would pay attention to his reports. The kid who brought the gun was suspended of course but there are other instances of this stuff happening. Another guy brought a gun to school and started shooting up the parking lot. My sister's Senior year a kid brought a gun to school because his friend bought it from him or something stupid, they were caught and expelled. We have had drug dogs search our schools etc.
    It's not just colleges that people do this stuff.
    As for the money I would go find whoever took it and explain the story.