Do money on your own res - buy a SmoothGen (c) [EMC-wide]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MuugaMC, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I would also like to pit our stone gens in a race. Since you claim yours is the "fastest ever". I just ran 3 tests each of my stone gen in single player and in multiplayer (EMC with 20 players online) and took the averages.

Single player: 120 stone in 3 minutes, average rate.
    EMC (20 players online): 94 stone in 3 minutes, average rate.

Also, this is for a single "core" stone gen. Maybe I should copyright mine too. Think I'll call it a SabreGen Stone Generator (c) :)

But in all seriousness, I would like to see how you tackled the potential glitches, unless making yours glitch free resulted in the slower generation rate. Either way, I like seeing how other people accomplish the same things in different ways.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  2. Everything is possible once I build the other stone gens and do a list of residences where they are :)!
    Also I am from now officially able to build all the gens on servers, earlier orders will be first, 4-core takes about 20-30 minutes and please give me first move, build and use flags on your reses.. I got money on my own (56K)
  3. Dude we are doing the octo core right?
  4. Yes right away when I come back from wild, gathering resources, everyone gets their generators!
  5. 6 cores done on 5422 utopia, come see what you're dealing with!
  6. Uhhh how do you control this it is confusing :( i pressed the lever
  7. Yeah I will get you covered soon!
  8. You got something there... Very easy model to copy, and you cannot copyright this machine. Do you have any legal documents to prove that you own this machine? Please do not state that this is copyrighted unless you have registered or patent it.

Anyways good job :) and always try to make models in SSP Creative.
  9. I think that your missing a very important point of stone generators.
    You see,Its easy to build machines that creates alot of cobble stone,The problem is Mining.
    Even if you have a stone generator with an output of 16.0000 stone per second, You can only mine 5 blocks a second on SP with a Gold pick.
    5*60 = 300 blocks per minute if you use a Gold pick.
    Note: A Gold pick can only mine 33 blocks.

My point is that these stone generators are right now close to useless, Add a mine-cart trail or something to make it more automatic and I will consider buying one :)
    thecontroller likes this.
  10. I never said you get 300 blocks a minute in your chest. I said that it generates very fast, The actual speed is about the number of cores and how many ticks per second server has, which depends on players, CPU and RAM business. As much as I have played on EMC I would say that the performance and Minecraft play quality are bad (Maybe soon they should use original official minecraft server with plugin API and get better hardware?) I hate merging blocks and XP, screwing with chunks and making the light unreal (It means CraftBukkit++). Still the community rules!
  11. Stone forms and breaks faster - forget cobble! Also, if you have silk touch, you get smoothstone!
  12. SPECIAL ORDER 8 CORE GENERATOR ON 5422! PAYS A LOT! UTOPIA SERVER! 8*6*13 BLOCKS IN ABOUT 3 MINUTES = 624 BLOCKS/3 MINUTES = 208 BLOCKS/MIN! K blocks in 5 min
  13. What are you talking about. Don't blame CB++ or the Bukkit Team. Blame Mojang for using Java as a game engine. Java is a horrible game engine IMO. PLUS Minecraft is not fully multi-threaded so don't blame Craftbukkit++ or Bukkit. Get your facts straight first.

PLUS EMC is using BETTER hardware, maybe its you and your latency. I think EMC is far by the greatest server, there's only a slight hint of lag in some circumstances. You should see other servers... Whenever I mine a block it takes 3 seconds for the drop to pop-out.
    Nole972 likes this.
  14. How can you copyright something from a youtube video?
    thecontroller likes this.
  15. You can't, but you can pretend to have a copyright because this is a game...

A four core machine would be what dimensions? I'd interested, but it would need to be built underground (since all my res's have above ground building plans.
    Pab10S and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. If it is stone, then you can just "melt" cobble.
  17. how big is that cuz i would like that on a regular resident
  18. I woul like to order an 8 core or a 4 core
  19. Demos are on 817-2core and 5422-8core. 8core is very Xpensive and takes ages to do.
  20. id like 1 4 core gen please, reply whenever you have time :)