Do money on your own res - buy a SmoothGen (c) [EMC-wide]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MuugaMC, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Whatever. The system is bugless and here is the picture. The gaps should be filled with cobble if I had build and use flags..

Attached Files:

2. U got build and use
  3. Come to the res
  4. Gabe's generator is fine, working very well and fast!
  5. It works now everyone
  6. Yeah gets full (300blocks) in about 3min -
    Customer is very happy!

Attached Files:

7. come to 5422 too see it. IT is the BEST
  8. ill order 4core
  9. Wery Well but its midnight here so meet you tomorrow! Then also ends my 1,7K fortune2 eff3 auction.. Bid!
  10. So you made 4 stone gens and called them 1? I can make 1 stone gen that generate 80 stone in 45 seconds
  11. I know right. Just I like this one more. The best shade is that it is 0% clock powered.
  12. i want one on smp7 ill give u money tm okay ill give u use and build
  13. I will take a 4 core. Can you build it underground?
  14. you sound like a add
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. This is a good idea, but me being me I build my own stuff because I love tinkering with redstone. I made one on y private server that lags it do bad that it crashed, but when I upgraded it slightly it worked so well that it produced thousands in a minute. Problem was it took up 500x47x100 :D
    Nole972 likes this.
  16. I'm really curious to see this stone gen. If only for the fact that it's not clock powered. I've invented my own clockless cobble and stone gens on my own, no previous designs to build off of. So I'd be curious to see this and compare notes.
  17. ill take the 4 core on my smp9 res ill let u build it tomorrow gtg
  18. ok i stand corrected. what i made earlier was a cobble gen, (sorry for any confusion) but i tried to make a decent stone gen and it always failed!
    CreppaNinga235 likes this.