District 67

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Mar 22, 2012.

1. And guys i have amassed quite a bit of mossy cobble now and no one seems interested in buying it so if you want some for your district 67 res let me know and you can have for free
  2. I just reread many of the posts on this thread and seeing them all together, I just got one thing to say, thanks ladies and gentlemen, who help me with this project. It is an honor to play with you!

This might not be clear to everybody out there, but as the district grow it got more obvious to me, that the main feature of this district (to me) is to be working on one single big project with all these great people. Getting to know the people behind those great sturctures of EMC, through irc, ingame chat or just while helping each other out, is up to now my greatest plessure in EMC, which is actually pretty hard to achieve as pretty much everything in EMC tickles me and gets me excited :).

Thanks girls and guys let us continue into a great future. Soon we'll build a symbol of our teamwork the headquarter! I'm very excited!

Hasorko
    FooHundred and Eclipsys like this.
  3. Tell me what you need me to do with the HQ
  4. How Do u Join District 67 ? And Can i joing even Though i dont have an extra res? i got an idea :)
  5. Miguel the only thing is that u need an extra res to be in it because it is a neiborhood
  6. Hey guys just asking if any of the district 67 members have any black wool or glass lying around. If u do come to 6724 to donate it. Much appreciated
    -bobalek
  7. Bob I just came upon like 15 stacks of black wool :) I'll stop by and give it to you in a few days (I have exams until Friday)
  8. Ok Thanks
  9. Are there any more lots available? I can still claim one more
  10. Hey guys

we are (as always) looking for MEMBERS! You have a cool res idea and dont want to build it just anywhere then give me a conversation!

Also we still look for GOLD! The Headquarter can't be build without it, so if you have rupee spare or gold please donate it :) !

Hasorko
  11. Eclipsys uses: Ba-bump Ba-bump!

Also, Distr... Nevermind <- that, Ima let these pictures do the talking!

Distr 67 wants YOU!.jpg
    Also, Hasorko!
    i-want-you-to-spend-hasorko!.jpg
  12. Howcome i never saw this in past?
  13. It sunk away in the sludgy depths of the EMC forums :)

But now that you do, good! We're looking for more peeps to join, or possibly another person to donate me a res to claim a third Distr. 67 entry XD (res 6726
  14. For a sec there I thought he was talking to me...
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.