District 67

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Mar 22, 2012.

1. What if you spelled it 15M00CH? <--- the O's are zeroes XD
  2. It would probably annoy me more :p
  3. Nice that this found so much attention now. We are getting to a point were I have to be more active to organize new res :) I do have 2 res which hold the res you then get later. So until the next 2 (in this case JabrZero any Yukon welcome at this point) claimed there res we have to wait a little. But dont hesitate to write me a pm with ur idea and maybe screenshots. :) I also welcome maxarias in our neighborhood :)

Greetz Hasorko!
  4. Yeah I hate how people build dirt towers just for fun! You have the right idea!
    Hasorko likes this.
  5. you're suppose to be finishing the current projects then going to you know where! not starting more town projects! lol
  6. Aikar, you don't want to know how many unfinished project I got atm XD (Probably WAY more then Hayley :))
  7. I'M SORRY I'M IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  8. You should clone yourself.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. There's an idea. My clone can stay in New Zealand and do the boring stuff, and I'll move to America and be happy and paint and play minecraft.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  10. In before 500 comments about your language.
  11. Why would you let the clone have all the fun? I'd send mine to China to become a bellionaire engineer and then take all his money, all while living peacefully and happily in LA. Maybe I'd even make a third clone, though I have no idea what I would use it for. Maybe another minecraft account? Lol, then I'd be playing EMC with myself.
  12. What about my language? :confused:

My clone wouldn't be having the fun! I would be! In America, with smooch. I'd be playing minecraft and painting, and my clone would be studying and working. Playing MC with yourself... xD
  13. It's like the conversation shade had with himself the other day.
    "hey shade, what's up" "nothin much, you?" "just playin MC. shade you're looking really good!" "oh, thanks shade, you too"
    And on and on. XD
  14. Hahaha, that's the best. You'll always be satisfied with the conversation xD
  15. Today the district has grown to 15 res. This is about 1% of smp3 res's. BANSAI! :)

Ofc there are still res for all of you out there! Please dont hesitate to tell me about your idea. It is NOT the idea to have only res which will be rated in contests. With a little love and creativity most of you can do it :)

Greetz Hasorko
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  16. Sign me up! =]
    Eclipsys likes this.
  17. And we welcome another neighbor in our young communtiy. Looking forward to your temple project Cypher_Rahl :)

Also we have some very promissing candidates in process of joining us. So growth as guranteed :) Please keep messaging me with your great ideas.

Greetz Hasorko
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  18. To be fair with all of you Welcome Biscuitboy5396 as our 12th member :)
    Biscuitboy5396 likes this.
  19. I want to add that I'd be interested in making district projects such as; a district wide mass sheep farm, veggie farm, parkour, and mob spawner. I have plenty experience with all the above. =]