District 67

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I just added a new little feature to this project. I hope you guys like this and look forward to gain all of the achievments with you. I hope it will encourage us a little bit to do our best to grow and make this district very awesome.

It is located just below our map. Go ahead and check it out :)

Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  2. Cypher_Rahl I hope you know that in town you can't have a mod spawner.
  3. He has not said where he will build this :p
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  4. And again another pilgrim to welcome. 333Kirby joined us recently and got a very nice res.

Looking forward to greet more members in our neighborhood!
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  5. Heck yea I'm gonna spawn some mods in town!
    Welcome!
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  6. I would love to join this.
  7. I have a busy res on smp6 but would anyone like me to help them on a project I would do this for free obviously but would like a hut or something although if your res is too full that's fine I honestly just wanted to help out
  8. I mean honestly, where do people think we come from? :confused:
  9. Ww I would love to help but I can't claim more residences :/
  10. Stack diamond block in a 'T' shape with a pumpkin on top?
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  11. Diamond seriously? Try Leaves, they are green after all
  12. I wish I could move my structure. As is, its just too involved to abandon.
  13. Open shelter for those who look for protection from Zombia Apocalypse! Though only for those worthy beeing saved :S

14. And as usual a welcome to you shaunwhite1982! :)
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  15. Welcome Shaun!
  16. Today we welcome 3 members at once. For once FooHundred and LillithFoo joined with their res's and created a little outpost by that, which will hopefully soon connect to the main part. Also Scarligmione joined us. Welcome you 3 and I hope you enjoy it in our neighborhood.

Also our Headquarter material collection goes very well. Keep it up guys and girls :)
  17. Thanks for the welcome Cypher, i look forward to being a member of the district with such wonderful neighbors. :)
    I will have to use all my imagination to bring something original to this growing district.
  18. I think I might be interested in joining y'alls district, you can check out one of my residences at 7243 to see if you thin i fit the bill.
  19. What a wild day today. 4 new members :) Welcome to you too Todd3465.

We reached 20 members now and I'm really impressed how well we are doing. Soon we will reach 30 res which be 2% of all smp3's res's, what is quite alot. I really excited about the next couple of weeks. How big will we be in 4 weeks? Who knows ^^

Greetz Hasorko
  20. Thanks for accepting me into the District and like I told Hasorko, maybe we will fill all of SMP3 one day.