[Discussion] MLB (Major League Baseball)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sefl, Apr 9, 2018.

?

How much do you love baseball

Never realized it existed 5 vote(s) 27.8%
Love it to death I follow it everyday 9 vote(s) 50.0%
I know enough to get me by 2 vote(s) 11.1%
I catch up on it weeklyish 2 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. Another walkoff by Bregman was great :D
    The_Boulder likes this.
  2. How haven't I made this thread before? Baseball is my life, I've played on countless different teams for the past 14 years or so, and been a diehard Red Sox fan from day 1! I'd love to talk baseball sometime with the apparent 3-5 baseball fans on EMC
    607, ChumMiner and Eviltoade like this.
  3. Pirates are where it's at. We have one of the feeder teams in my town and I watch them every home game
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  4. Start up any convo about pretty much anything baseball and I bet sefl or I would have at least something to say lol
    The_Boulder likes this.
  5. Bergman.... Gattis....Altuve.... Springer...Correa..... Verlander.. I could go on...

Even if you aren't a Astro's Fan they are worth watching game or two....
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Wow this thread has taken off! So happy to see more people interested in baseball! :eek:
    However I planned on watching the Cub's game in its entirety for once today but seemed I had to deal with some business and missed a lot of it :oops:. I just turned it on and its 10-3 :rolleyes: guess I need to miss them more often maybe they'll do better haha
  7. Anyone been watching the Red Sox and Yankees series? Those scores of the first two games bough...
    Eviltoade and Sefl51 like this.
  8. I just watched the recap of the game with 6! Homeruns
  9. Yuuuup have been watching as much of that series when possible - love that matchup lol
  10. The Yankees are my father's favorite team and the Red Sox are my favorite team so the house gets tense when they play, we're even going up to Fenway Park this summer to watch them play again!
    Eviltoade and Sefl51 like this.
  11. Just watched the Tigers and Cubs game! What a great game close one but the cubs managed to pull out a W! I loved the interview with Jason Heyward afterwards I don't know if anyone can find it but I loved his thoughts on getting the stuff done "You have to get to a point where you don't care about the outcome" (meaning trust your abilities is what he was getting at)
    rykly18 and Eviltoade like this.
  12. anyone else watching this Rays Marlins game? quite the showdown!
  13. I never grew up with sports so nah
  14. Seattle Mariners fan here, actually happy about this season so far, a few dropped games but still up there with the Astros.
    Luckygreenbird, Eviltoade and Sefl51 like this.
  15. Both Rays and Marlins are great this year
  16. What's a W?
  17. Slang for a win lol
  18. That's strange to me, as 'win' is a lot easier to say than 'double u'. :p
    rykly18 likes this.
  19. Yeah haha sometimes it's called a "dub" too
    607 likes this.
  20. Just got caught up on some of what happened yesterday. What a crazy win for the Angels! They were down 2-1 in the bottom of the 9th inning Ohtani was up had an 0-2 count then got walked. Then ohtani steals 2nd then wild throw by catcher and Ohtani ends up on 3rd. Single hit by the batter so Ohtani scores.... and of all things happening next batter hits one and it falls short of Puig who misses his throw home and the game is won! What a CRAZY way to end that game :eek: