[Discussion] Is Water Wet?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Smooshed_Potato, May 30, 2018.

?

Is Water Wet!?!

Yes 16 vote(s) 51.6%
No 10 vote(s) 32.3%
Pineapple Doesn't Go on Pizza! 10 vote(s) 32.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yes, you do :D
  2. Splash yourself with water. Are you wet? Yep..
    Now, splash water with water. It's still water, so I don't consider that wet. ;)
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  3. Water isn't wet. Wetness is a property you get by being covered in water droplets. They stick to surfaces easily thanks to surface tension, but they do not form big blobs due to Earth's gravity (however, up in space, they can and will).
  4. Whoever voted "Pineapple doesn't go on pizza" shall perish. :)

Water isn't wet! I think. Maybe it is. Not sure.
    RainbowPony likes this.
  5. Uhh, this is waterist and this is wrong. Not on my Christian Minecraft server!
  6. Only 75% of water is 'wet' on the Douglas Liquidity Scale. Only 3/4 of the world's water can be classified as truly wet. The other 25% fall under 'hard' or 'rough'.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Really? I hope not. I really like your post, I even bookmarked it. :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. What makes you think the EMC Minecraft server is Christian? It's based in the US, and that seems to be Christian, even though there's also a legislation that actually seems to forbid it being so, but that doesn't mean anything for this server.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. I heard Yanni.
  10. Wait, you don't say "the sky is blue"? We (as in my family, and probably just people I know in general) say that often -> when the sky is blue -> when there are no or not many clouds, and it isn't dark. Seems quite normal to me, it's just another state of the weather.