[ Discussion ] EMC Staff

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BenMA, Feb 22, 2015.

?

Moderator or Admin

Poll closed Mar 1, 2015.
Moderator 9 vote(s) 75.0%
Admin 3 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. I have noticed that players haven't been respecting staff as much as they should be, they are the ones that run and keep this a clean server. I just want to say thank you to all the staff and managers. Thank you EMC staff. They work so hard.
  2. I have sent a app. to be mod, cant wait to see what happens.
  3. I too am very grateful for the Staff, not only the admins or moderators, but to all of them in general, because they all eventually commit to the same thing, and that is to keep the community safe. As to the poll, moderator and admin are two very different jobs. One simply has the job of keeping the community safe and sound, meanwhile the other has to run events, keep the whole Empire updated on new updates, and the list goes on...
    AnonReturns, 607 and samsimx like this.
  4. I agree completely
  5. Can you clarify the poll?
    607 likes this.
  6. I am very fond of the Staff. They are useful for keeping out the rule breakers (1/2 of their job) and screwing around all the time (the other half)

I used to want to be a staff member... Before I learned how much work it was :p
    AnonReturns and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Hm, I haven't really noticed that at all. Do you mean on the forums or in-game?
    Also, I don't really get the poll.
  8. Thank you kindly for your thanks lol.

I'd like to publicly thank:
    Aikar: For being you. I don't know anyone else that could do it.
    Maxarias: For handling the Billing stuff behind the scenes no one sees, but I get those pings at 3 am on my phone and I know it's you =)
    Moderators: for their hard work in keeping chat clean, griefers banned, and questions answered when my real life requires that I be at work or do that odd thing people call sleep =P
    Senior Staff: Handling all those SS services when I cannot remember the command and hacker tracking =)
    Developers: Handling the codey stuff I'm not even qualified to understand a fourth of...
    BenMA, 607, AnonReturns and 1 other person like this.
  9. "That One thingy that you mortals call sleep"
    Also I would like to second how EMC staff is above ANY other server's staff, they put there life into the server.
  10. i miss max :(
    BenMA, PenguinDJ, TsuriNeko and 4 others like this.