Did you apply for the SS block protection service?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ShelLuser, Sep 29, 2016.

?

[Poll] Did you request the new SS block protection service?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2016.
Yes, and something has been done (a response or an applied protection). 3 vote(s) 6.4%
Yes, but so far I haven't heard anything. 8 vote(s) 17.0%
No, I wasn't even aware this existed! 6 vote(s) 12.8%
No, I don't need this service. 16 vote(s) 34.0%
Pizza roll! 14 vote(s) 29.8%
  1. buildmode is off by default, as they dont want everything to be protected, and it turns off when you leave the wild or disconnect... Had a few issues remembering to turn this on again haha.

But if your wall is on the common block list, then you will be fine, Anything not on it, i would suggest replacing....

https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/anti-grief/#list-of-automatically-protected-blocks
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. Lemme correct my previous statement as finch stated. It's not buildmode that's on but instead Anti-Grief automatically protect blocks on the uncommon blocks list. Apologies for any confusion.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. SWEET! tested it and it is done thank you guys so much. no one ever said anything to me though lol.
    AyanamiKun, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. You should have been charged. I got a response but it is supposed to cost over 200k so I said eh nvm lol
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. I would have paid 200k so whoever needs to get me just let me know because having that piece of mind is awesome!! Thanks again.
  6. Can someone explain the service I honestly don't get it =P

7. :p