[DENIED SUGGESTION] New Color For Diamond Rank

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Aug 6, 2015.

?

Do You Likey?

+1 14 vote(s) 32.6%
-1 27 vote(s) 62.8%
This is the Stupidest Suggestion Post Ever Made in EMC History 2 vote(s) 4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry, what makes your opinion more valuable than a non-paying member? Because you're in the position to financially support EMC? Give me a break.
    FDNY21, Kephras, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  2. Another good reason to change the color? It is the actual Diamond color. The current is closer to water.

Colors compared to a diamond block:

Colors compared to water:

If not change the color, change the name to "Water Supporter"
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  3. 50 x 20 = 1000
    100 x 10 = 1000
    200 x 5 = 1000

..so isn't that $3,000?
  4. That was how much of each supporter rank it would take to fill the 1000.
  5. My on topic opinion of this: diamond has been fine for over 3 years now, and I see no reason at all to change it. Everyone likes it and has gotten used to it, and the color of &b clashes with too many things. For example, many commands give outputs written in &b and the color doesn't really go with anything. The color right now looks just fine and almost everyone seems to approve of it.
    FDNY21, Qwerty189 and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. Your comparisons are way off base comparing it to water.
    Look at this pic. The first one is the closest you can get to the pure diamond block in the background. The lighter color is too bright and not correct. (aka we aren't changing)
  7. Here are some closeups of the Diamond Block, the color of the Old Color, and the New.

DIAMOND BLOCK

OLD COLOR

NEW COLOR

Your opinion is your opinion, there are no true way to get people's opinions other than actually changing the color and seeing what people think. My money is on people creating some rebellion against it and demanding it be changed back because they are stuck in old ways.

I'm done with this topic, congrats.
  8. I believe that the way you presented it at first was a true way of getting people's opinions. You did hurt your side of things when you insinuated that the opinions of the non-Diamond members did not matter as much as the Dimaond supporters'. Next suggestion, try to keep things on level terms and let the community discuss what they think wihtout insulting them. They'd probably be more inclined to side with you.

Suggestion denied due to the following:
    1. The current color is closer to the hue (diamond is more teal than aquamarine) and there is no major reason to change the current design.
    Luckypat, FDNY21, Kephras and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.