[DENIED] SMP9 Outpost: Dwyrain (Permenant name Pending)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by aSadGoose, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Western Outpost under the rule of the Knight's Guild, Owned and created by Sir_Cadogan13, made in collaboration with the Estonan Federation. Dwyrain is well outside the 5000 block mark of any other outpost or base. Dwyrain will be a small town that welcomes any new players, once the rail has been completed, that follow the rules of Dwyrain and the Federation. Dwyrain, like all Knight's Guild outposts is independent from the rule of the Federation. People with authority over this outpost are BentheBobjr, ants4235, and Sir_Cadogan13.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. For now, this is denied - there is a player build close. Jadziaa however is pretty active and you could try getting permission from her, or moving the locked chest and posting on this thread when you have done so. Until then, however, this remains denied.
    benthebobjr and ShelLuser like this.
  3. You can have my permission, however Magisterdelirus as also become active again and was shared with him.
    Slvr likes this.
  4. With the above said, are you still interested in getting this established?
  5. Me and Sir_Cadogan13 are planning on heading out to the location of Dwyrain today to redo the claim. As Sir_Cadogan13 stated in the forums, Dwyrain is under the rule of the Knight's Guild (the actual outpost, Dwyrain would be a subsection). Now I am not sure how this works because the main Knight's Guild outpost is claimed thousands of blocks away from Dwyrain and we just want Dwyrain as an expanded part of the main Knight's Guild outpost. With this being said once we further understand how this would work, after talking to Sir_Cadogan13 yesterday I can very much confirm he is interested in establishing this. Through the proper means.
    Link to Knight's Guild Outpost thread

~Thank you
    Benthebobjr
  6. It will be registered as a separate outpost, however you may list it as a subsection if you so wish. But as we have no limits on how many outposts players can claim as of this moment, it will be officially labeled as another outpost. That's not to say you have to refer to it that way, of course; you can refer to it as an extension, outtake, subsection, etc, all you like. :) Sure thing, just let me know, and feel free to PM me the coordinates to the chest as well since it'll be harder for me to distinguish it now.
    benthebobjr likes this.
  7. Ok thank you, and sounds good. Once Sir_Cadogan13 gets on later we will do all of this.
  8. Hello, I wish to go through with the current claiming using the chest I established, just due to simplicity. I am the leader of this outpost with Benthebobjr as Co-leader as well as ants4235 when he returns.
  9. And yes, I would like for Dwyrain to be part of the Knight's Guild.