Delta Club

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I am gaining the cow's trust. Delta club will be an official thing soon.

..though by believing him when he says he trusts me, does that make me a submissive sheep? I am afraid.
    brickstrike, HylianNinja and mba2012 like this.
  2. I actually know a lot of people who hold a grudge against him.
  3. So not a Submissive Sheep.... Just because I behave in a quiet and obedient way and I have a Sheep skin.
    Heh. Heh.. ._. ~ Whistles ~
  4. Don't listen to him! Although he maybe telling the truth of not being a submissive sheep, he is a SPY SHEEP
  5. Did the headphone gear give it away? :(
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  6. I may already have made it.....in secret...
    :3
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  7. Groups with ''Delta'' in it, NOT a good idea on EMC, it brings up a dark chapter of this server. so No! Please alter your name for the group!
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. We're not in spirit of Delta Team. We're renewed under a new formula and different leadership, copherfield fckd up badly!
    brickstrike and mba2012 like this.
  9. Take a few days off work, try to figure out where you stand. Just calm down, excessive hatred of submissive sheep can cause excessive anxiety that one could become a submissive sheep, in the same way that most homophobes are closet homosexuals. It's probably just an anxiety episode, just recollect yourself and we'll see you fit and fighting in a few days.
    WeirdManaico likes this.
  10. OMG YOU CURSED!!!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  11. Not sure if I should make a joke about how the group worships Copherfield...or make a joke where I condemn him as a copycat...
    mba2012 and dylan_frenette like this.
  12. I hope you're not being serious. >.> If so please RE-READ the first post:

talukegord likes this.
  13. I'm quoting his sarcasm and reply with sarcasm.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  14. With those underlined, bolded text, i PRAY he was kidding about those
    PandasEatRamen likes this.