Delta Club

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. How would you know Jackoomighty! Tell me!!!
    brickstrike likes this.
  2. Classified.
  3. Are you a submissive sheep?: I'm a human.
    In the past 5 days, have you sent ICC a pm pathetically begging him to make Delta Club an official EMC thing?: That would require me being a member of the group.
    Do you solemnly swear to take over all the wild outposts on all the servers?: Those who seek such power, gambling all blood and treasure, will likely find themselves with nothing at the end.
  4. You will be considered.
  5. Whoa, you really scared me!
  6. Hilarious! I just love it.

Are you a submissive sheep?:
    Let me think about that while I go get a nice (baaaaa) bowl of grass.
    In the past 5 days, have you sent ICC a pm pathetically begging him to make Delta Club an official EMC thing?:
    You should have seen it! It was MORE than pathetic, I tell you. I offered him my soul!
    Do you solemnly swear to take over all the wild outposts on all the servers?:
    Hmmm, you mean take over the wild and descend into an evil world of eternal darkness and tyranny? Sure!

Gee, it seems like I fit the criteria to join!
  7. you seem to fit most of the criteria...though you are slightly suspicious. I will consider it.
  8. Sorry, I will not apply, as I can't stand laughing without food!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. I think while I'm sending IcC a PM I'll ask him to temp ban me for a month.
  10. Lol, I just saw a random unknown member that joined January 20th getting mod status xD.
  11. Are you a submissive sheep?: Of course no-baaaaaaahhhhh baaaaaaaaaaah baaaaaaaaaaaah baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh baaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhh
    In the past 5 days, have you sent ICC a pm pathetically begging him to make Delta Club an official EMC thing?: I can if you want me to.
    Do you solemnly swear to take over all the wild outposts on all the servers?: I'll try
  12. WAit what?! Copherfield is back or something? What did I miss? D:
  13. Are you a submissive sheep?: Let me ask you a question, my good sir. If I said I was a submissive sheep, and you believed me, wouldn't you yourself be a submissive sheep?
    In the past 5 days, have you sent ICC a pm pathetically begging him to make Delta Club an official EMC thing?:

Do you solemnly swear to take over all the wild outposts on all the servers?: All who oppose me shall be... removed.
  14. Are you a submissive sheep?: *See profile picture*
    In the past 5 days, have you sent ICC a pm pathetically begging him to make Delta Club an official EMC thing?: I was right in the middle of writing the pm when I heard about this thread.
    Do you solemnly swear to take over all the wild outposts on all the servers?: AWWYUS!!
  15. That is what Copherfield said in a Delta Team related PM, and it was about a very well known mod...
  16. Well, this sounds interesting...
  17. Dude...just lead the organization, I am not worthy.

Hmm...you look sheepish...I got my eye on you.

You too look sheepish. Our eyes shall be kept on you.
  18. Would this mod's name start with Ai and end in kar? He seemed to hold a grudge against him xD
    brickstrike likes this.
  19. I would just like you to know how much self-restraint i am using to keep myself from making a Pony Club.
    And i am still not sure to react to this thread.
    ._.
  20. do it
    brickstrike likes this.