Decay_ed is here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Decay_ed, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Hi everyone! it seemed like it would be a good idea to redo an introduction thread since I lost access to my previous account :(

A long story summed up succinctly, legacy accounts cannot be recovered/password reset/troubleshooted atm until account migration is fully complete. I somehow (no clue to me) lost access to my account. This left me in quite the predicament, but I was able to get it sorted out with ss effortlessly with an account transfer.

Soo... with that, goodbye Mole_Kings, hello Decay_ed!

As for a small about me, I've been a player since 2012, mostly active around 2012-2014. I then lurked for 6 years until I started playing on EMC again last year on occasion.

Now I mostly relegate myself to my own smp8 shenanigans.

That seems to be all... see ya in game!
    UltiPig, 607, MoreMoople and 5 others like this.
  2. It's nice to have you back!
    Decay_ed and luckycordel like this.
  3. Welcome back! :D
    Decay_ed likes this.
  4. Welcome back man, and thank you for the follow! :)
    Decay_ed likes this.
  5. Welcome back! See you around. :)
    Decay_ed likes this.
  6. That's terrible if it's true. :eek:

Anyway, hi! I don't think I ever knew you?
    Decay_ed likes this.
  7. This was the general response I was given when I inquired about fixing my issues... It really is a confusing problem to me. If legacy accounts cannot be password reset/helped with recovery, then I doubt someone gained unauthorized access via minecraft support. I also was the only one with access to the account. There also wasn't any evidence of my account being hijacked.

welp, time to play the waiting game.

I don't remember seeing you in-game 607, but I know you from the forums, you're quite active here =)
    607 and liamwill like this.
  8. Sorry about your account, but Welcome back! Nice to see returning players :)
    Decay_ed likes this.
  9. That's ridiculous. I'll be reposting this in another thread. :p

Ah, that makes sense! I guess you weren't so active on the forum?
    Edit: I just realised I could simply look up your other account and check. :p
    Ah. You played in Counting with Pictures! I have interacted with you, then, I just forgot. :p
    Decay_ed likes this.