Deal or No Deal (Game 2)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Jan 9, 2017.

1. My prediction... 500,000, 500, 10,000, 1,000, 750
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

2. You can only gain.
    Opening the Shulker Boxes now.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.

3. W: 1r
    X: 5r
    Z: 750,000r
    J: 10,000r
    K: 25r

Other than the 750k pick, this was overall a good round for you. 10 Shulker Boxes 1,000r and under still remain in play while only 5 big rupee Shulker Boxes remain. Based off of the current cases, I am gonna have to offer...
    480,663r
    Deal or No Deal?.
    If Deal, please say Deal and you will get your rupees and your Shulker Box's value will be revealed.
    If No Deal, please say No Deal and name 4 more Shulker Boxes to open.

Your Shulker Box could very well be the 500,000r or the 1,000,000r. Then again, it could be the 2r. It is ultimately your choice to take a chance on four more Shulker Boxes.
    607, Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  4. I was about to take it, right there and then... but I think I've got this. I'm going to say no deal again.

A, B, C, D. Let's do this :D
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. this is so interesting :D
    Rimont, FDNY21 and Unoski like this.

6. A: 100r
    B: 1,000,000r
    C: 400,000r
    D: 300r

Ooh. Big hit there. With the one million rupees out of play, the highest amount you can get is 500,000r. For your case, I will offer...
    300,874r
    Deal or No Deal?

If Deal, please say Deal and you will get the rupees and we will reveal your Shulker Box.
    If No Deal, please say No Deal and pick 3 Shulker Boxes to open and remove from the game.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. *coughcoughtakeitcoughcough*
    Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. go big or go home
    Rimont and Unoski like this.
  9. I can think of many words that explains what I've just done but I'll go with oops ;)

Deal.

2/11 chance to take 300k or 500k, and I'm being offered 300k so essentially a 1/11 to get 500k, and I don't fancy that chance.

It was worth a shot I suppose, but I'm going to have to take this one :D
  10. I really was rooting for you. Anyway, let's take a look at the Shulker Box I have bought for over 300k...

F: 200r

Dang. I keep getting the low end of the bargain. Oh well, maybe next game. Here were the values:
  11. This is so awesome :D
  12. Ah, it's only one player playing.
    Okay, I think I get it now. :p
  13. Great job FDNY!!! Thanks again to Unoski for being a great sport about this :p
    Rimont, 607 and Unoski like this.
  14. I am always rooting for people to continue on and get as much rupees as possible. Even though I know what Shulker Box they have and everything, it is still fun for me to see what they do.

I was a bit crushed with the first game since I think Ducklet could've gone at least one more round and gotten more rupees. Then again, they could have done a FDNY.

I am just waiting for the game where somebody picks the million rupee case first. When that happens, I will be ecstatic then sad when they take a deal.
  15. Will their be a round Three? (if this round is over :p)
    Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.
  16. Of course there will. I'll set it up maybe tomorrow night or some time.
    HawkisAbugle, 607, Carbonyx and 2 others like this.
  17. At least I got the 300k rather than the 200r I suppose ;)

But I can see the "doing an FDNY" phrase coming up quite often when not taking the higher offers now...

I just thought it was worth a shot at the 1mil - best of luck to who plays next!

Big thanks to you for the game, Unoski :)
  18. Can't wait :D:D:D
    Rimont, 607 and Carbonyx like this.