Deal or No Deal (Game 2)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Jan 9, 2017.

1. The game goes like this. The contestant picks 1 case to keep but doesn't open. Then the contestant picks 6 cases to eliminate. These 6 cases get opened revealing what rupees value they contain. From that Unoski then offers the contestant a deal of x amount of rupees not to open the case they first chose. If they take the deal they lose the case they first chose. If the contestant says no deal. Then the process continues until there is a deal or no cases left to eliminate. Thus allowing the deals to get higher in value as you eliminate the lower valued cases or the deals get lower as you eliminate the higher valued cases.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Good luck FDNY21 I am rooting for you to win big ;)
    Like they always say go big or go home ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Shhh, it sounds good. :p
    inb4 M is 1mil
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

4. Alrighty. Let the fun begin. FDNY21, please pick 6 Shulker Boxes to open and remove from the game.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. lol... just watch... :p
    FDNY21 and Unoski like this.
  6. Alright. Here goes :)

E, V, O, Q, R and T
    607, Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.

7. E: 25,000r
    V: 75r
    O: 100,000r
    Q: 75,000r
    R: 5,000r
    T: 50,000r

Hm... you knocked out a majority of the bigger Shulker Box numbers, which is bittersweet since you have a greater chance of knocking out the lower numbers next round. Based on the current cases, I am gonna offer...
    316,335r
    Deal or No Deal?
    If No Deal, please say No Deal and pick 5 Shulker Boxes to open and remove from the game
    If Deal, please say Deal and you will be getting your rupees and your Shulker Box will be revealed.
    607, FDNY21 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. You messed that up...
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. What did I mess up?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. If someone says deal that means they're taking the money, not continuing the game. If they say No Deal they'd be picking new shulker boxes to remove. Lol.
    607, Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.
  11. Ahh, thanks. I have no idea what happened to me there.
    Equinox_Boss and EmpireMall like this.
  12. Statistically, the value of each of the remaining cases is, on average, roughly 156k. If I were you, I would take the money.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. BORING!!! but yes I would agree as well :p
    Rimont likes this.
  14. Remember: My offer is based off of the remaining cases. If they open lower Shulker Boxes, my offer increases. If they open higher Shulker Boxes, my offer decreases.

If FDNY manages to make the majority of Shulker Boxes opened be the lower part, he can get some nice bling. Based off of the remaining boxes, it is entirely possible.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I want to see this happen :D
    Rimont likes this.
  16. So for a "thank you" gift I get to partake in the next game... right? lol.

Go for it Fendy. The use of these words makes it sound even riskier. Be a baller and make that ice.
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. That's a very nice offer, but I am a bit of a risk taker. Those that don't take the risk will never have the chance ;)

No deal, here's my next box selection...

W, X, Z, J, K
    Unoski, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  18. Wait... so can you not actually lose rupees with this?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Well seeing Unoski is not charging to enter, you will win at least one rupee.
    Rimont and 607 like this.