DAY OF WAR (Roleplay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Why were you near out shores and anywhere close enough to find them you were violating my country's land (or Water in this case)
  2. Look biscuit I'm on an iPhone, I can't type fast.
  3. I'll call all I had done off if you promise to not come near my waters again.
  4. WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT PILOTS SOMETIMES GET OFF CORSE OK?????
  5. France declares war on America. Nuke launched and destroyed NYC via long range missile. France deploys 3000 men and 100 tanks with air support into America. France uses the remaining destroyers to fire on the US. France sends troops from its Mexican base, which is being deconstructed, into Texas killing many.
  6. How would the pilots be able to tell that they were there?!
  7. France refuses to back down. The US destroyed Paris.
  8. US closes borders Men in China called to France and back to US and roll in killing French militants.
  9. Well my Z-341 have a obscenely wide radar range.
  10. France bombs Boston. Half wiped out. Sends a destroyer to finish it off.
    France captures half of Texas. France defeats the forces sent to France as the navy killed them all before they could enter.
  11. Well here we go... So much for that argument.

China deployes an armada of aircraft carriers and destroyers to aid the French.

China moves all other naval craft near shoreline cities.
  12. Army heads for Versailles and Naval fleet destroys the rest of the destroyers but casualties are many for the US and fleet is now 3/4ths size. NORAD has Anti-Missile defense up and running. Bombing raids begin in Texas wiping out French land forces.
  13. *cough* Versailles has a force of 10,000 men waiting for the,. Wipes them all out. Navy is reduced to 1/4 now after French fleet destroys much of it.
  14. France deploys a fleet to LA. Bombs it.
    France sends troops into LA and begins to wipe out the remaining forces.
  15. China sends a wing of Z-341s, carrying gas bombs and AC130 style cannons to stop the advance on Versailles.
    penfoldex likes this.
  16. Actually no as we destroyed the French fleet. 50k men waiting for orders sent into Versailles and take the city and move on to Orleans. Sub based off og S.o.G. sends nuclear warheads to Nice
  17. Gas Masks prevent the Gassing. Versailles and Nice are wiped out. 1/4 of fleet including two carriers sent to L.A. and stop invasion with extensive bombing followed by Land Assault. 1/6 of Air Force destroyed by A-A guns.
  18. …I'm sure you destroyed a fleet of 1000 ships. 30K of the men died at Versailles. France defends Versailles. Orléans is still secure. Nice is fine as well.
    Boston and LA destroyed. Moves on to the remaining cities, DC and Philly.
  19. Actually no. Only Boston is destroyed. We Nuke Nice and we overrun the 10k men at Versailles. D.C Philly and L.A. are still standing.
  20. DC blown up by nuke. Philly bombed. Half of Philly remains. Advised to retreat out of France and repair the US.