Cross Server Joining -- /server

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wisepsn, Mar 16, 2013.

1. This would be legendary however i think that this would require a mod on the users side or just Minecraft in all.
  2. Thank you for that JustinGuy. Hopefully Mojang adds it to the game client :D /server would still be a good idea, if Aikar could code something, but I respect how you may not be adding this feature. DDoSers are not cool, lol.
  3. I like the idea because I go shopping a lot and most shops seem to be on smp5 but my res is on smp1.I just don't like having to disconnect and use direct connect to change server(the only server on my list is smp1).
  4. Then just put more on the list.
  5. I can simply solve this issue for you without the use of cross server joining;
    a) Add all the smp's (Or at least the smp's you use) to your server list for easy access
    b) There are plently of shops on SMP 1, probably a lot more than SMP 5. You can check for a list of shops here :)
  6. Thanks!
  7. There's no reason to disallow it while you're outside of Town; all it would do it change your server, it's not like you're going to keep what world you are in or your coordinates. You would just appear on server #x where you last logged off.
    EDIT: Just read through the whole thread and saw Justin's post. :dissapointment:
  8. Trick question. You can't be logged into 2 empire servers at a time in the first place....
  9. There is a pvp server i play on that has a feature like this, but it has portals that teleports you to the other servers in a large lobby instead of you having to type a command in.

EDIT: and you can't go "back" to the lobby once you enter a portal, they just make you reconnect and you'll spawn back in it.
  10. This would be cool. <--- to not be off topic

Equinox_boss you love everyone don't you :). <--- real reason for posting
    brickstrike likes this.
  11. He doesn't like all of my 1000 posts though :(