Crack the code to win all my Rupees!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MR2R2M, Nov 25, 2012.

1. More or less, it seems a contest of who has the best computer, not really of intellect or something if the such.
  2. What was it? And optikarray what did you use to generate the rainbow tables or did you download them?
  3. Simmer down, bro :D Definitely a cool thing to do. I always hop around the servers donating randomly.... as long as no one begs.

I was contemplating giving this to someone in my office and letting them take a crack at it... but I'm not sure if I even want to know what it says.
  4. IV spent a hour or so trying to crack this the best IV gotton is 蠲斸蘦鼭埗蘼蘘 I can't decode this tho. also I'm just taking a guess at what the code is from and I'm guessing the code from the minecraft launcher at the top when there's no Internet
  5. An i pad.
  6. Thats what i play on.

Oh wait, mr2 got banned. Wow... He was probably my greatest friend in all of emc... :(
    MR2R2M likes this.
  7. And thats Juan Zhu Lingshibuni, Xiang
  8. I knew that but what dose it mean?
  9. wait... mr2 got banned? for what?
  10. Uhmmm... I don't know all the parameters to generate the rainbow tables very well. Can you help me on this?
  11. I just did a /p and he does not appear to be banned.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. I heard somewhere..
  13. You heard wrong, stop spreading false rumors :eek:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. Just a note, Optik has gone away to Australia for holiday. He will be unable to help people win this.

Oh, and another update. Give this 3 more days, and if no one gets it, I will change the code to something a little bit easier to decode! :D
  15. Don't worry. I will just hunt him down.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. Hah, got it: A picture is worth a 1000 words.
    MR2R2M, mba2012, WeirdManaico and 2 others like this.
  17. :D YAY!
    MR2R2M likes this.
  18. Very very good answer, but no sorry, incorrect :D
  19. A code is worth a thousand zeros.
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.