Crack the code to win all my Rupees!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MR2R2M, Nov 25, 2012.

1. and ones
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Is this code exactly 1000 words?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. not telling what it was, generated some of them ages ago, cant remember what i used, but most of my recent ones i have downloaded or got from mates
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. loving aussi, got net here but still not going to help any one, want this to be fair for every one,
    PMs will be ignored if they are about this asking for help
    MR2R2M and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Now i know i can download them from freerainbowtables.com but i think Comcast has a bandwith limit.
  6. freerainbowtables.com are pretty average, they work but there are better out there
  7. It isn't against copyright if you own the game irl. Downloading the game is one's own decision and most rom sites post this so people know that they need to own it irl. I don't think it is bad to post the links as if you are on this form you should be literate and you should be able to find this out.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. Where are better ones?
  9. Now that would be telling :p
    Hows ausie bro?!? Buy me something :D I pay you back :D
  10. Assuming your community always knows right from wrong is never the correct way. You should remove the temptation where you can. ROMs have their legality, but lots of negative legal consequences follow them as well. We shall not incorporate that here, as this is not the place. If one truly wishes to share information like that, they are more than free to contact them by other means.
    mba2012 and tinkerbell28 like this.
  11. bro its awesome ae, sooo hot tho, gold coast is gonna be awesome *wink wink*

what do you want?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. That didn't take long... How much did you get paid? Btw, I think of Googling as cheating.. You're not actually cracking it.. The internet is
  13. I didn't get it.
  14. Then we got to be Russell Crow character from A Beautiful Mind. :D
  15. Would you say it would be just to post it if the the poster put a disclaimer up?