Crack the code to win all my Rupees!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MR2R2M, Nov 25, 2012.

1. BTW: If I win I need the rupees to be payed to gearmaster08. (my alt)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. Because you are banned?
  3. Why else.
  4. Sure thing, no worries :)
  5. My first attempt failed, but I have been researching and I have found the best brute force program and not to forget I own a super computer! Good Luck!
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. I own a supercomputer.. I built it myself.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  7. What computers you guys got? Pics?
  8. Captuaefdfsdfre.PNG
    Edit: Forgot to add that i have a GTX 460 factory overclocked!
    MR2R2M likes this.
  9. I will add pictures tomorrow, it has 8gb of ram (I am upgrading it to 16 soon), a 3.6ghz processor, and a Radeon 5790 Graphics Card.

How many letters are in the story/word?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  10. 1000 words
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. Lol, my computer has an estimate of 8 years left using a 15 word margin, I can go as high as I want though.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. is it bbc feedback?
  13. You aren't safe. You didn't put a time limit on this. So, if anyone ever cracks it - all your rupees are gone.
  14. Lol. Pen. :D
    Don't know who Touch is though. Never heard of him/her. :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. pokemmo.eu
    To get PokeMMO although you'll need to get a rom of FireRed to play it and make an account.

EDIT: To be legal you need to own FireRed IRL but there is no vertification required.
  16. 2bb78caed80536f1e05e73db51f0c51d=
    2bb78caed80536f1e05e73db51f0c51d:p
  17. Well, bon bon, since I hardly play here, I thought it would be a nice thing to do this and give my rupees to someone who would be VERY deserving should he/ she crack this.

Also, considering this is MD5 we are talking about, and that it is a VERY long message, time becomes redundant here.
  18. ok so I got it, no i am not posting it here and no im not going to pm mr2r2m, comp is still open for you guys, it is do able

i have a 2tb hard drive filled with rainbow tables. not gonna be stelling my mates rupees tho :D
    pft only 20gb
    1998golfer and MR2R2M like this.
  19. Congratz!! I can confirm he has got it. But yea, comp is still open to others :D And rupees will be reserved for others :D
  20. I had been thinking about buying 300gb of rainbow tables, but I can not afford them.

Meanwhile, my computer is tapping away with 8.4 years left. I should be proud of the .1 Improvement.