Could I get a favor?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Xinn, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Dis girl, dis girl Britbrit, now, lemme tell you sometin' 'bout her.

Dis girl, oooohhh, dat smexy art work. Yum.

In all seriousness, believe it or not, I used to feel like how Britbrit is feeling at this moment in time, but then later on, I grew, and now, look at me, a well known member, used to be top posting member (Curse you nfell) and, I love everyone, except, the ones who have been naughty. =)

<3

~Pig
  2. shes always welcome on smp9
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I feel really bad for what happened and I just cant let something slip so easily, I can be a silly, fun person but some times I just have to act serious. Like on these situations, meet me whenever at SMP1 with you and your sister. I got a surprise that'll probably make you both feel better, and make you feel like your welcome to EMC.
    Equinox_Boss and Rangers_fan7 like this.
  4. You're a much better sibling than i'll ever be. I always argue with my brother & sister, I beat them to the ground in PvP servers which stops them from learning to have the skills I have...The only time I step up for them is when people discriminate them because they have ginger hair or bully them..I remember having to beat the living crap out of some kid who was annoying my brother so much he could burst into tears talking about it.

I also know how it feels to be ignored. In primary school, I don't even know what I did, or if I even did anything, I was always ignored unless people were arguing with me and beating me up. I've been led into a depression-like state a few times because of this. The only time somebody comforted me was when a kid who really hates me just because I got the last cookie at one lunch was being racist to my family's origin and called me some unimportant retarded spanish kid, whose dad is a caretaker (my mum is self-employed and is also a paedriactic nurse, and my family earns more money than most people in my school) and I set him on people who bully me, and even they hate me now.
    I have now been diagnosed with confidence and emotional (this includes my anger problems) issues aswell as a learning disability, which gets me another reason to be skitted and ignored.
    Look at what that all did to my life. I hate being ignored and can rage when somebody does ignore me. Word of advice to your sister: Ask people why they aren't asking if she's online. If people don't answer, then she can take it from there :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. It really makes me smile when I see how many people feel bad and really care about your problem here on EMC. This is why I'm proud to be a member here. A lot of communities wouldn't care. I now a couple a communities like that. The thing is I won't say which ones because they might have improved since my time there and I wouldn't want to say something untrue of another community. I do feel bad about your sister. The thing is I was sorta left out a lot until I found a group of friends who I could talk to. It was a while before I found my group but in the end I still found them.Your sister should try to find that group of people who you can call friends and talk to. It can be a long and hard journey to find those type of people. When you do find those people you'll know it was worth it. Good luck to you and your sister. I bet she really appreciates what your doing.
  6. Are you kidding? Your sister is so nice, its insane. When I first went to your res, I saw all those amazing pixel art. I immediately knew that your sister was deeply entangled with EMC, spending so much time on blocks, and I respect that. You are loyal to your sister, just like I am (Semi) loyal to my brother, PRO. I can't give you much, but if I do say so, is this.

Your sister was very nice, and I can't believe to see her depressed like this. I've never seen her like this, and I feel a lot of sympathy for you. I always thought you were a cheerful person, and you most likely are, but when someone falls, we all go down with you. I always admired her skill of building, and I am never ever going to let myself get swept away by any other pixel art. I bet you and Panda are the best together, like me and PRO, sometimes. I am not a psychiatrist, but I do know somethings to help you feel better. I will never see you on my ignore list, and if I do, I will immediately unignore you. First of all, spend time with your sister. Ask her for help, and try to be, well, happy together.

Depression can lead to terrible things, not only bans/kicks, but even suicide in real life. I do not want to see anyone like this, and I hope I never will.

I will always be out there.

I hope you get better.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 1) This was deep, I really feel sad now.
    2) What server do you guys hang out on? I'll talk to Brit, not asking when you will get on XD
    3) SHE DOES AWESOME PIXEL ART
    4) I hope Brit has better luck with friends now that this thread has been put up.
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Smp7, britbrit's res is 14163
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Thank you dear sir.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. You must change that color, its burning my eyes! :p