Could I get a favor?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Xinn, Jan 1, 2013.

1. If she wants it later, I could show the ways of alchemy or of the EMC ninja.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. <3 aww those are cute hehe

---

Panda, I kind of feel the same as your sister.I strive to help others no matter the cost, unless i'm already working
    on too much at a time and say I can't do something for someone which kind of makes me feel bad that I couldn't help them all.When someone is being verbally hurt in chat, though, I'll try to help them if they pm me -or I'll tell the person yelling at them to please stop.
    I can tolerate when people dis me to some extent unlike towards others, but still yet after awhile it gets to me -
    or towards certain situations ...Like this morning with MVP and Alex and me in a convo ...it wasn't the fact I didn't want to help them; it's just the fact like with other people, they rarely or never ask me for favours or talk to me in-game unless I strike up the conversation first ... and when it is favours, that's all it is is favours or being asked to do work for someone, never just to actually 'play' and hang out or be invited to chill with someone (Which is all I really want, is to participate and not just do favours all the time).

(P.S. To Alex and MVP - I will still participate in the 'Convo Thing' if you want ...Just I kind of want to feel 'more involved' with what you guys are doing or talking about in town sometime too.)

Panda, there are still good people in EMC - Just a few are rotten apples (spoiled if you will) who only like to get
    what they want and never appreciate common values of morality.
    Yet, there are still people on the smp servers that will say 'Thank you' or compliment peoples work just for the shear sign of being nice. To both you and your sister, please come to smp2 sometime :) ...and remember, keep your head up - that's all we can do is just hope for the best, and expect the rest.

-eklektoi
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  3. Aww Panda your such a good sister and I really do hope people start interacting with her more. I really hate to see her feeling bad cause she is a good person and fun to play with. I'm sure all the other people (not mentioning names- you
    know who you are) would agree with me.

Also:

wow
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. So, whats the bad part?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Lol I actually visited her residence without knowing it a few weeks ago, I complimented her art work, they're very nice :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I will be willing to pay her 5000r to build 3 of those small enderman guys at my res :) I just need her to be online so we can make the deal :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. That sheep is simply amazing. And, I was so touched by pab27 when he paid 10k that two banned players owed me but didn't pay, Ask her how much the wool art was worth. I will pay her that amount.
    Equinox_Boss and vividOptimism like this.
  8. Her wool art looks amazing. I will defiantly keep her in mind if I need any wool art done. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Once i get my res up an runing i would love it if he would build me something
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Thanks everyone. It took some coaxing but I got her to read the thread and even made her something on her res. She's feeling better. :)
  11. Tell her, if anyone messes with her, I'll mess with whoever messed with her, so she wont get messed with again.
    cddm95ace and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. I love the naked sheep :D Um, maybe I missed it, but what server and res numbers are you guys? I want to come for a visit. My res is 9225 on smp4 if you'd like to visit me. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. You are the best sibling someone could have :)
    I do take Brit as a friends, but I dont see her on very often, I remember that time when I came to my house in the wild and saw a sign from her saying she almost died and my house saved her life :p
    She makes awesome wool art! I like wool art :)
    Ill tell her if she want to make something with me :D
  14. *friend
    Added an S there accidentally ._.
  15. I just forced her to take 2k from me. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. May I ask how old she is, because that is just epicness... Can I have my res spammed by pixel art? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. This truly is a shame. I understand being left out. Hopefully now she'll be spammed with greetings and art requests! Best of luck. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. She's 19 almost 20.

Yeah, she's been spammed with orders lol.
  19. UM, if she made the zelda stuff I love her... If she didn't still hugs.... Do a search of my posts for tattoo - you'll get it....
    If you need more wool come to 1605 on SMP1 - i crammed 400 sheep there :) (ok so its really 4 reses) but all free... send your sister to me i'll throw her a handful of shears for free too.

Mystul
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. The sheared sheep is cool. With all of the orders we've requested on smp4 she may need to just move servers :eek: