Cookie Clicker!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Choongjae, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Did you make that?

Too bad I just started playing it then.
    Choongjae likes this.
  2. No I just found it... and stood in disbelief for a while.
    Choongjae likes this.
  3. Choongjae likes this.
  4. I found an egg. What's an egg?
    Choongjae likes this.
  5. it's an upgrade that does "stuff"
    Choongjae likes this.
  6. Been playing for like 7 hours and got:

Buildings owned : 677
    Cookies per second : 15.195 million (multiplier : 178.0%)
    Cookies per click : 457,313.1
    Golden cookie clicks : 1 (all time : 1)
    Unlocked : 52/216 (24%)
    Unlocked : 50/157 (32%)
    Milk : 200% (raspberry milk)

EDIT: It's been 43 minutes since the post and I got lucky with golden clicks!

Buildings owned : 697
    Cookies per second : 79.944 million (multiplier : 195.0%)
    Cookies per click : 3.205 million
    Golden cookie clicks : 5 (all time : 5)
    Unlocked : 56/216 (26%)
    Unlocked : 54/157 (34%)
    Milk : 216% (raspberry milk)
    Choongjae likes this.
  7. just reset and got 209 HC, it is going much quicker now!
    Choongjae likes this.
  8. What's you strategy? My CPS comes to a stall once the only available upgrade is the Golden Kitty that costs like 800 Quintillion. And I get like 80 prisms.
    Choongjae likes this.
  9. Well having played since September 8th of 2013 certainly helps :p I basically buy as much as I can afford and just let it run in the background on my computer all day. I think I've reset three times now, so I have lots of heavenly chips. Currently I'm at 148 Prisms, trying to get to 150 before my next reset.
    Choongjae likes this.
  10. I got no idea what a heavenly chip is.... I've only played for like 10 hours total xD
    Choongjae likes this.
  11. They're going the same way RuneScape did.. It was stupidly simple yet addicting to begin with and everyone liked it. Then they added a lot of random complicated and new things that don't appeal and it's a lot less enjoyable now. Shux.
    607, Choongjae and Gap542 like this.
  12. heavenly chips are what you get for resetting your game, they give you boosts to cps
    Choongjae likes this.
  13. Yeah, in like 20-30 days it'll be my 9th year playing runescape and it has changed A LOT
    607 and Choongjae like this.
  14. I started in ~2008 and quit around like ~2012. Just a week ago I logged in for a moment to try to see if I could grab a Veteran Cape for being on for 5 years. Normally Hans walks around Lumbridge giving them out for 50k and my lord it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get to him and buy the darn thing.. If it wasn't called RuneScape anymore I really wouldn't know what I was playing.
    Choongjae likes this.
  15. Ah. Honestly it was OKAY until 2010~

After that it rocketed downhill... like 90 degrees downhill. I'm probably going to play oldschool if they release it for free.
    Choongjae likes this.
  16. I play private servers, and they're actually really nice. They're all free, money is easy, stats are easier, economy is a lot better, no bots, and the owner can make custom updates. I tried making one myself, and eh that didn't work xD

I really enjoyed it 2010-2011.. then it was the EoC that made it jump through the trampoline.
    Choongjae likes this.
  17. My current
    Untitled.png
    Choongjae and cowland123 like this.
  18. Heh if you want some easy clicking use this

http://adf.ly/pQuIX
    Run it and when your mouse is on the cookie press the windows key and c at the same time. Easy Clicking!
    Feel free to add or use some of the script!
    (IF you distribute it gimme some credit!)
    Choongjae likes this.
  19. I appreciate you put some effort into this, but why cheat? If one truly loved cookies, one would work for them the good old fashioned way.
    (or hack into the game to boost one's cookie count as much as one desires)
    cowland123 and Choongjae like this.