[CONTEST] YouTube the Empire

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokily dokily, residence 9251 on smp4, coming right up!
  2. Didn't really get that chest set up... maybe tomorrow some time, was in such a rush tonight with fixing the PRA and all. This is on the top of my priorities. Also, I'm adding a 6 stone swords , all used :p

PLUS! 2 Redstone, 11 Soul sand, a piece of lime green wool, 8 stacks of dirt, 2 torches...,, my *cough* work *cough* here is done.. *cough* *cough*
    JackBiggin likes this.
  3. This seems fun to make a video and post it :)
  4. Some of the prizes on the list seem like random stuff i gave to jackbiggin
    princebee likes this.
  5. Haha, they're not. :p It's all from what I had in my inventory after my last wild trip.
  6. Yeah these prizes sound great.... *cough*
  7. So you don't want over 9000 rupees and a free iron supportership for a month and 12 raw fish? :confused:
  8. It bodes well for your hubby that you are this easily impressed.
    pyro_vampiress likes this.
  9. Well, everyone will like a Completely use Helm... Hey JackBiggins, U made this Helm Damaged just for the contest?
  10. I had some fun with creepers. :) FYI, creepers don't act as an alternative for TNT in cannons. >.<
    nfell2009 and princebee like this.
  11. ah... i like how there is OVER 9000! Rupees, AND... 25000r :)
  12. I have an idea for a video...
  13. My video was going amazing, then it crashed and the file deleted, second one is better so far though.
  14. I don't think I have enough fps to run a decent video... I have some great stuff I'd like to show off, but no way to record with my dinosaur laptop. Would anyone like to record for me? I'd give the majority of the credit to you because I only want one or both of the enchanted tools! :p
  15. People brag about having 250+ fps, but what they don't know is that the human eye can't distinguish a difference in anything above 20. So in reality if your fps is at least 20 at all times it will look exactly the same as someone whose fps is 200 plus. If you don't get at least 20 fps then idk what to tell you.
    pyro_vampiress likes this.
  16. That FPS drops dramatically when recording software is turned on. So, if you don't have HIGH Fps to begin with in the game, turning FRAPS or anything else on will drop it to a crawl.
  17. And yes, I can record for you if you want.
  18. I dont need a iron supportership, If I want fish ill go fishing, and i kinda want that 9k .-.
  19. Sir, you are soon to become my new best friend!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.