[CONTEST] YouTube the Empire

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my hole video 4 minute long video just auto deleted again for me :( I'm sick of this and theres no point of trying
  2. Had you not been saving it?
  3. What if you are already higher than an iron supporter?
  4. So they start their video hoping to get it out as soon as possible, then they get upset because they haven't saved their videos and their editing software crashes.
  5. What texture pack is that?
  6. Painterly.
  7. Then you can either nominate someone else to get the supporter or it will go to 2nd place.
  8. You should win this. That's just brilliant. Btw where is the pyramid next to the spawn [What SMP, I wasnt trolling] Honestly it's just brilliant, I've tried making an MC video and it wasnt NEARLY as good as that. Hey can you give me the download link for that texture pack please? It looks AWESOME
  9. painterlypack.net
  10. Smp1 is the server with the pyramid. It's Justinguy's res and was the first spawn in the Empire but it ended up getting replaced by the current one.
  11. Due to the amended rules, it's completely legible. However, you need to submit it using the link at the bottom of the OP.
  12. World download = Almost finished
    Recording software = Need to reinstall it
    Time = Absolutely none :p Going on holiday this week I think (might be in 2 weeks or next week), bunch of days out the week after and then i've got to do my summer job for the next few weeks.
  13. Well sure! When a vampire says that you're her new best friend (or a pyro, its your choice of lesser evil I guess) then one should be afraid. However I'm harmless and quite adorble, kind of like a slime, but much more intelligent and bipedal!
  14. Is Hubby... also one of the two? Because I don't want to fall into a deathtriangle of jealousy.
  15. Front paged beach! Hellz yah!
  16. its been stickied for a day or so...
  17. Going to have to work my tail off for this! Mine isn't even half as good as AusQB's, but originali is good, right?
  18. Do your best, and I'm sure it will work out fine.

I will be doing free video recording for anybody that wants to enter this contest. PM me with the details. Everybody should be able to participate.
  19. I've decided I won't enter the contest. I just felt like making the video out of my own interests.

Painterly is highly customizable, but here is the specific pack I used in the video (requires MCPatcher or OptiFine for some parts): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vvvm5j24cp77gku

You can always tweak that pack by opening the RAR and copying the contents of the password.txt file in here: http://painterlypack.net/password.php. You can then change any option from what I chose.
  20. i wonder how many likes ur gunna get for that xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.