[CONTEST] YouTube the Empire #2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BunchOfBadgers, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Just to mention you can get camtasia on mac too. Thats what I use.
  2. cough cough costs 99 dollars... Quicktime is just fine for me XD
    Isn't that bad- when I used to play toontown (don't hate) I used to record everything and it worked fine.
  3. I may or may not be entering this... who knows...
  4. I will be very disappointed if there's no custom soundtrack to your entry if you do enter. :p
  5. There will definitely be some..... unique scores along with the epic video.
    mba2012 and JackBiggin like this.
  6. When I used to record Minecraft with it the video came out like this:
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Very nice idea :) I look forward to seeing what people have built in the several months I've been away :)
    Also expecting an inbox full of requests to use my project now :p
  8. I am open to donations :) And you can choose an advertisment/Image in the OP!
  9. why not take screen shots, and give audio commentary about the residences you visit? Throw in some soft background music and you've got the working of a good video going, just make sure the commentary is relevant or funny for a family audience.
  10. Actually... I've got two months to work on a nice Handsome Jack impression... thanks for the advice!
  11. Any chance you could make the terms/rules a bit easier to read please? The new lines after a : and it being in the middle hurts my eyes for some reason :/ I will hopefully be entering :)
  12. Sure.
    AlexChance likes this.
  13. Thank youu :3
  14. Wait... Are you spanish???
  15. Updated Prize List :)
  16. Quak.
    Here's my entry:
    Hope you guys like it :)
  17. Very good :) I really do like it.

Keep bringing the entries guys!
  18. You mispronounced the url. It is not 'u-s' it is 'us'.
  19. actually .us (the url) stands for united states ... which most people say u-s-a or u-s ... so technically it is correct.