[CONTEST] YouTube the Empire #2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BunchOfBadgers, Dec 26, 2012.

1. But justin said it stands for us.
    AlexChance likes this.
  2. Not to put you or Justin down - but then Justin is partially wrong ... because the ending of the url is static and has a limited options ... there is .com (commercial) .org (organization) .net (network) .gov (government) .edu (education) etcetera.... or you have countries like .ca (Canada) .uk (united kingdom) etcetera ... like with the countries you also have .us (which means united states - and is pronounced (because it's a country acronym) like u - s ) ... If i'ts your personal preference and you pronounce it as the word 'us' instead of the acronym 'u.s. meaning united states' - that's up to you ... but I was just informing you how it was intended to be pronounced.
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  3. Lol I know it stands for U-S but Justin made it stand for us. He has magical powers so he can do that.
    BunchOfBadgers likes this.
  4. Mine is coming soon :)
  5. To quote Justin directly;
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Does everything has to be filmed on EMC or can you have pieces from SP and similar?
    Ofcourse will alot be from EMC but small clips that you cant do on EMC :)
  7. Bump for my best RL friend. He hasn't been too well.
  8. Im still here! :p I've gotten better you know. Im going to be in school tomorrow talk then.
  9. Text me!

10. Tearing down buildings to pokemon music. What else do you want? :p
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  11. Judging

If you want to be a judge you must not enter this contest! I will PM who I want to become judge. Also the judge's will choose the best ones then this will go into a community vote! Then I might either pick from there or the top 3 to go into the judges again.
  12. I guess this deserves a bump :)
    Last week for entries guys!
    B4DMAN5IMON and mba2012 like this.
  13. 2 days are remaining guys! So get them videos into me. Either PM me (Here) or post on the thread.

If there aren't enough videos to judge as an overall I may have to extend the deadline for about 2 weeks either that or just go off a small amount of videos.

I have also updated the 'Judging' Section in the OP!
  14. My Video:

Credit "We are the world" by Pavarotti and freinds :)
    Also, Relaxing piano is also in the part. I Credit to them both. I got links to them on Youtube if anybody wants em :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  15. So... I think Feb. 1st has passed already... And Bunch is banned...
    What now? o_o
  16. Considering Jack is the one who is donating the month of Iron supporter, I think he should be the one who judges the entries, or chooses the judges himself. In such case, I will supply the other prize items that Badgers will not be able to supply. I don't think it would be fair to the ones who entered if we cancelled it, considering they probably worked really hard on the videos.
    nfell2009, mba2012 and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  17. I am banned. And I will be appealing. Sorry about this!
  18. If Badgers is unable to appeal, and all parties involved agree - then I'll be more than happy to coordinate the judging. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger :)
    thestar19 likes this.