[CONTEST] Who can Vote the fastest?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Stnywitness, Apr 28, 2019.

?

Yeet?

YEET! 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Why... 1 vote(s) 11.1%
How dare you say that... 3 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Did you turn off auto-filling, then? Normally minecraft-mp also has the name filled in.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  2. I did not - I typically don't vote on the majority of the websites (not good, I know) because I typically vote right before class, so most of the sites didn't have my information remembered. I vote for three accounts (myself and two friends) so I use the first two the most.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  3. Ah, for reference: without scripts I also did it within a minute, easily. Starting at 23:59 and finishing before the clock turned to 00:00. :D (you can only vote once per day on the 4th site, so if you vote at 00:00:00, you won't be able to vote again at any point later that day, not even at 23:59:59 >.<)
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  4. Interesting, I didn't know some of the sites could remember your information! I also use Google Chrome, but I have never seen something like this happen, on any site, as far as I recall. The exception being saved login information, but that doesn't apply here.
    But wait... if you didn't turn off auto-filling, then why isn't it on? I thought it was on by default. :confused: Could you recheck your auto-filling setting (under the image with the emerald and diamond) and the link for the third Vote button? I wonder what's going on. :p
  5. I'm not sure I understand where to find the auto fill settings - I double checked and my username is automatically filled in on the first three voting sites, but none of them after that. There's no password icon on the sites like there sometimes is if chrome has stored information
    607 likes this.
  6. Ah, then you misunderstood, as I expected. ;) The websites nor Google Chrome remember your username, then. JackBiggin made the links on the Vote page link to the page with your name filled in when supported by the website (you can see by hovering over the Vote button and checking the url that shows up in the bottom left corner of the screen). Most websites don't support it, though, or at least didn't yet when Jack last updated the page. :)
    You can turn this off on the vote page (I said beneath the image of the diamond and the emerald, but I now see that this image isn't static; it's a stable voucher for me today), but I don't think you'd want to, unless you're voting for different people, like Tom is (but then you could just do that on the other sites as well, as only the first three support the name url).
  7. Ahhhh gotcha! I forgot that was a feature. That certainly clears it up then ;)
    607 likes this.
  8. I wanted to record a run now, even though I don't have the scripts set up, just to have a time on there. However, apparently I have such severe driver problems that besides being unable to play Minecraft without it crashing, I can't record Google Chrome or my display. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (that is not actually how I feel, probably, but it's how I cope with it :p)
  9. Multiple tries have been made, but my best so far is 45 seconds. Could have been faster if the capcha's behaved. xP

607, Stnywitness and TomvanWijnen like this.
  10. Bravo! Well done.
    xGGirlx likes this.
  11. Oh, so now this is allowed?? I don't get it anymore. :confused:
    Please add to the OP the clear start and end times, as otherwise I will use what's in there, and just click 9 buttons when I do my run. That doesn't seem fun, though.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  12. I have no idea actually. i am really confused. I guess that is acceptable. I am going to say it is lol
    607 likes this.
  13. xD

If I could do this more than once a day, I'd do attempts for multiple categories. ;) Most with Tom's proposed rules as they are more fun, but also one with the actual rules. But I first need to get access to a different pc or fix this one... as I'd like to record HQ video.
  14. 3 seconds. With all sites open, names filled in, and captchas done.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  15. Mmm k......what the heck...
  16. I did not use a timer, but will count the time between the first and the last site. I am however not sure what "finishes voting" means. Is it until the vote has been processed or until the Vote button has been clicked?
    If the first, I got 5.8 seconds. If the latter, I got 4.2 seconds. I can't tell the latter for sure, though, as I used Minestatus as the last server because it's the default, but it doesn't display clearly when you have clicked.
    Anyway, I need to try again later if I want to tie or better 3 seconds...
    Stnywitness likes this.
  17. I'm not entirely sure what the rules are, so I just opened all the sites, filled in my name, and clicked all the buttons with a macro on my mouse. I'm not entering my time as a serious entry since it's definitely not fair, it was more of a joke.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  18. Ok, I have established some rules.

Start timer when you go to voting area of this site. Vote for every voting site and complete capctha. You can auto-fill name or not.

Dont have voting sites already open. Must open them and go through the steps above in this post.

That's it! Tomvan is still in the lead I believe!
  19. Ah, a macro! That's clever. I used my mouse to manually go to the different tabs, and used Enter for the vote buttons.
    Well, that's a bit unfair, after these runs have been done. :|
    But it's not a big deal. :)
    It's still not clear how to open the voting sites, though. I'd guess with Tom's method ('Tomvan' lol), as you say he is in the lead, but then I don't know why you'd need to go to EMC's voting page, as his method does not use it.
    You also still haven't answered my question: does time end at the last button press, or after the last confirmation?
    Stnywitness likes this.