[Contest] Name my Roller Coaster ~ Prize: 100,000r

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Aug 19, 2016.

?

Will you be here for the opening of the Unnamed Theme Park ?

Poll closed Sep 18, 2016.
Yes 13 vote(s) 23.6%
No 5 vote(s) 9.1%
Maybe 20 vote(s) 36.4%
Not Sure 17 vote(s) 30.9%
  1. DJ's Krazy Koaster
    UltiPig likes this.
  2. Wild West Saloon
  3. •Lone star
    •Loopy Lasso
    •Rooty Tooty Ride and, Pukey :p jk spitoony
    •Showdown
    •lone ranger rides again
    •Zoros last ride
    •Calamity Janes first ride
    •Sweet Sassafras
    •Death Valley dead end
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. Toaster coaster
  5. krazzy coaster
  6. Death of the Bandits
  7. Have I won yet? You know if I win I will share it with the others on here.
  8. I changed the month to the correct one
  9. Rockin' Roller Coaster or Outlaw Escape
  10. "You are too short for this ride"
    U2Short4ThisRy

"[Wanted]No one"
  11. TheeOldRusty
    RustyDusty
    DustyRusty
    CreepyCreakyCoster

Thats All Iv got :)
  12. The rollercoaster. Enough said.
  13. One man's gain
    the miner
    The Gold Rush café clan ( really like this one, it's origanally from the lyrics of san fransisco fan but, it seems like a good anme too :) )
    Digger's avenue
    mining the dust
  14. The Wibbly Wobbly Western Roller

The Western Roller

Heehaw Coaster

The Iron Horse Trail
  15. Ahhhhh.... this one is really quite good! You have my vote !
    AncientTower likes this.
  16. Name: McCree's Wild West

Story: There was once a cowboy by the name of, "McCree" who saved the town of Deadwood from the evil, "Bob Dalton". Even though It was his first time coming to the town of Deadwood he knew that Bob Dalton had to be stopped. After a treacherous adventure finding out the secret hideout of Bob Dalton, he realized he wasn't there! He searched high and low around the perimeter of the gangs hideout to find a note about a bank robbery in Deadwood! McCree hurries out of the gangs shack and goes to the bank of Deadwood. He thought it was to late but in his line of sight, he saw Bob Dalton and he saw him. Dalton laughed as he looked at McCree and says, "You think you can stop me?" as he pulls out his gun. McCree nods as he too pulls out his gun and walks a good 10 feet away. As they both stare at each other, the citizens hide in there houses and watch from a distance, The Saloon goes quiet from across the way. It was just him and Bob Dalton. As they stand idle staring at each other the words come out from out of no where, "DRAW!" McCree pulls out his gun and shoots right into Dalton's heart before he could even shoot! The citizens come out and cheer for the death of Bob Dalton! They thanked McCree for saving their town from the evil Dalton! McCree Happily nod at the citizens and told them they can finally live in peace. With his final words, he walked away from Deadwood to go on his own adventure. that was the last time they saw McCree.

Yes I Created this story my self.
    No McCree isn't based on McCree from overwatch, Did you see a high noon anywhere?
    McCree from this story came from an idea from Mad Dog McCree a game in the arcades back in the day (+ on the Wii)

[This Coaster is thanks to the McCree who saved the town of Deadwood from the evil Bob dalton]
  17. High Noon ~ If I win the story will be told.
  18. no