[CONTEST] Microsoft Paint Creations

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TechNinja_42, Mar 11, 2015.

?

Will you enter?

Yes 11 vote(s) 28.2%
No 12 vote(s) 30.8%
Maybe... 16 vote(s) 41.0%
  1. Haha these are awesome, guys! 2 day left!
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  2. This is artistic image of El from Dead Nodus. He genius and always Nows how to repond to mysterie sitaucien. He get dumb dumb tho from fall on head and now he live in TEH zoo with the ohdder animles

Rip leighte yhagami
    ^
    l
    I
    *spoilers beware BTW*

Attached Files:

Cchiarell6914 and samrawcliffe2 like this.
  3. I kind of want to join this, but I'm afraid I don't have enough time :( I'm home after 5 PM 3 times a week, and I only recently found this thread. Do you think this could be extended up until Sunday or Monday? I may be able to find some time in that case. Do what you feel like is right, but I'd love to be able to take a try at this!

That's awesome!
  4. I don't think anyone would be opposed to extending the deadline...

DEADLINE UPDATE- MARCH 22, 2015 5 PM EMC time
  5. Awww:( I forgot the deadline was extended
  6. :confused: I didn't know the deadline was pushed forward. i thought I missed out.
  7. This took me quite some time... But I'm very happy with the result!
    Got to love those penguin expressions ;)
    Mijn dierentuinentry.png
  8. Vote for which paintings/creations you like the best!

Any invalid entries were excluded from this post.\
    I am happy to announce that 10 people entered, and I hope to hold another contest similar to this one. Hope you guys enjoyed the contest!

Announcing the results of the poll March 24th at 5 PM EMC time, and rewarding the winners with their prize!

Remember, the theme is "The Zoo" and look for creativity and detail!

PM Me on the forums with your vote! You may only vote for TWO people, failure to comply will result in exclusion of your vote.
  9. I can see the vote system getting abused... You can vote over, and over again.. It's endless... :eek:
    AmusedStew likes this.
  10. Obviously I didnt fix the poll...
    PM me with who you wish to vote for! You may vote for 2 people!
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  11. Ultimamaxx likes this.
  12. Sorry, but the voting has already began. I plan on having another contest sometime soon, so save it and enter it into the next one ;) Don't forget to vote by sending me a PM with your 2 favorites
    607 likes this.
  13. When would the next one be?
  14. Probably sometime in April or May.

Don't forget to PM your 2 votes, even if you aren't participating you are more than welcome to vote! ;)
  15. Results: We have...2 ties
    1st Place-MistyLou, BabyCreepersRule
    2nd Place-607, Rainbowpony1000, AmusedStew

Would you guys like to have a playoff-type thing? Or would you like to receive the prizes split up for each place
  16. Awesome! I would prefer to receive the prizes as it is. :cool:
  17. This means you would receive 12.5k
    MistyLou likes this.