Contest: Luckiest EMC Moments?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Jan 24, 2014.

1. My luckiest moment will be when I win the prize for luckiest moment story :D
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  2. Gah... two amazingly lucky stories here... Iron Maiden or Head Drop? Let's go with the Head Drop, since it involves death.

Basically, we were at an IcC head drop. A big bedrock room was teeming with players, all eager to get a glimpse of the Cow or even get his head. Well, one of the Cows anyway. Every staff present (IcecreamCow, ISMOOCH, JackBiggin, Deathtomb, and Dwight) had all disguised as IcecreamCow. You didn't know which staff was falling until they hit the ground and that fatal message was posted: StaffName hit the ground too hard.
    I was just another player hoping to get a head. Well, I honestly doubted I would get one. I mean really, there was such a small chance of heads dropping, and there were so many players... well, I was wrong, something I would later be very, very grateful for.
    The mods fell quickly, rapidly, dying one after the other. But the thing was, they kept landing on me. I was just running around, looking up, and trying to get below a falling cow. And I kept succeeding. For some reason, I wasn't lagging, unlike many others. And so I continued on my path. Suddenly a head popped up in my inventory. I grinned. ISMOOCH! Another one to add to my collection. And then things got better.
    I continued with my tactic, running under the falling cows. I nearly fell off my chair when another head popped up, this time IcecreamCow's. I couldn't believe it! I kept at it, running, jumping, getting under the cows. Somebody said, "Yeah, I just want two of each. :p" in a joking way. I had just started to respond with "Yeah, like that's gonna happen. :p" when I got another ISMOOCH head. I stared in shock. And then I kept running. Another IcC head fell into my inventory. Then another ISMOOCH. When I got yet another head, a Deathtomb, I was nearly bursting out of my seat with my excitement. I completed the night with a grand total of seven heads: Four ISMOOCH, two IcecreamCow, and a Deathtomb. I kept one of each, traded two ISMOOCH's for a unique head a staff head, sold a Cow, and traded the last extra SMOOCH for promos. All in all, I was the luckiest person at the event. It was a truly amazing night.
  3. Fought a Momentus for about 10 minutes with my friend by setting up a bed near his trapped self, and sprinting towards him to punch him to death. Eventually we figured out that it doesn't bode too well for our fists.

So I called my homie up, and he came out into the wastelands, ridin' in his gold-plated jacked up car and pimpin' armor (He gets all the ladies :rolleyes:) and with about 3 shots, he gunned that zombie down. I would have said that we weakened the zombie, but my friend's chains and baggy pants spoke to me the obvious truth that we didn't really do anything.
  4. I have 2 stories, I am going to start with the one I am entering then my 2nd one that is less exciting.

1) This was at the Maze drop party where Aikar flew around dropping items and such. At first, I had to afk and when I came back I had 2 nice Aikar heads in my inventory. It was going good so far. I then get 3 vault vouchers, and 2 stable vouchers, I am now really happy. When ICC dropped his milk, I picked up 3 big buckets of Eggnog. I believe they are around 200k a piece so that is good. After the event I am pooped. I hear of something going on at SMP2 so I go there. I see 3-5 people yelling bad stuff and stuff and this one guy named Shooter00 gave me 64,000 rupees when I got onto SMP2 and told me to go to /shop. I did so (Because he gave me 64,000 rupees I was a bit confused). Before I asked why he gave me the following: All of his Diamond, Iron, Gold, Lapis, and Emerald blocks (which was a nice few stacks), quite a few promotional items, all of his ores,all of his armor, and all of his tools. After that we looked at eachother, as I go to type "Thank you so much!" he vanished with a ban.
    I will be forever grateful.

2) I was mining a stuff on SMP3 and I had some really great minerals. As I was exploring I fell into a pit of lava and when I was at 2 1/2 hearts I quickly logged out. I go to another server and ask my friend, zeke1o0o, to help me out. He promptly when to the lava pit, got rid of the lava, and I lived :D

3rd bonus story: Me and pab10s were off to an go on an adventure using rails and I happen to go first. Bored me, I punched the walls and accidentally knock off a Redstone torch. Sure enough, a few moments later this happens:

5. 3 Lucky Bump :D. We have till now 3 awesome storys. I demand more lucky storys :D.
  6. Hmmm....let's see....i have a few. These are just for fun, not entering for the contest.

1) Finding EMC. Moose could have decided on any other server and it probably would have killed my love of minecraft.

2) The day I was invited to join the staff team. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

3) The day I joined Mumble. I get to hear and listen to community members talk about their daily lives and feel so priveleged to have them as friends on this great server.

4) The day I won the costume contest at Minecon (sry but I had to ;) )
  7. 5 Lucky Bump!!! :D. Me want more lucky storys plz :D.
  8. Winning a race for 25k even though I was super late
  9. Baby zombie bump :D.
  10. Mine was a mob arena with no items. I died and went back to smp9 because I thought I had lost. Turns out I was last alive and only realised when FDNY21 came to smp9 to tell me I had won :p
  11. It was a mob arena where nobody had items, I suppose?:p
  12. 15 hours of car travel around South America to bump this thread :D.
  13. 1. Running in some plains on my horse and suddenly falling into a lava pit, but I was able to get off my burning horse to safety :D

(R.I.P Jeffery the horse)

2. Winning 45k from sassysmooch for hide-and-seek by block glitching :D
  14. SkyDragonv8 won the Luckiest EMC moment!!! I will pay you the 5k as soon I get online :D. And also I will leave you a access chest in my res 14837 server smp7, with the secret item :D.
  15. Be sure to tell us what the secret item was :)
  16. Well I know I'm too late but still, today Krystal(krysyyjane9191) was hosting three rounds of firefloor, and I decided to donate a dragon stone, and 5,000 rupees to the winner of the third round. Sooooo, first round was over, I was lose to the top ten, and then round two, I was close to being in the top 20.. Anyways, right before the third round, players started to donate, so I just went ahead and donated 5000 rupees. So, it started, I was with hashhog3000 on the same "island" with around 17 blocks close or connected together, and the other players only had around 3-5 blocks. So I was just sitting there with hash and then we got down to the last four players, Hashhog3000, cheesehead088?, RainbowChin, and lastly me. Hash had fell, and then cheese. It was just Chin and myself left.. His block had caught. On fire, and then I had one! Close to 31k, some getting started "promo" books, a silk touch book, a haunted head, and lastly my dragon stone. The best part about all this was that I was on one of the last TWO blocks left in the arena. Legendary.
    607 and generalfelino015 like this.